Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

The next day the girlʻs woke up and began getting ready. They were planning on maybe going to the zoo, but after last nights events Chloé,Alix and Kagami decided they would be staying in wanting to make sure Marinette is fully okay and that the girl already was going through so much beforehand. They planned on watching some movies and playing indoor games.

"Okay I'm ready to go out." Marinette says getting out of the bathroom, only seeing that there was a massive fort builded and many sweets and popcorn. Along with some board games stacked on the side. She was confused.

'I thought we were going to the zoo?'

'Did the plans change?'

'This isn't because of what happened last night, right?'

Chloé had answered her confusion seeing as the bluenette was expecting to go to the zoo and see what new animals they have there. "Kagami,Alix and myself decided that we should stay in for the day. You know play games,watch movies and joking around. We just want to make sure your okay and that your happy Marinette,but if you feel uncomfortable with the idea we can go to the zoo if you'd like."

It was then that it dawned upon the girls that they haven't asked of Marinettes approval. Although they were in the right state of mind to make sure she was okay they couldn't help but feel a bit guilty for not asking and assuming she would want to distance herself from the world for now after all the events that had occurred recently. They'd bowed there head slightly ashamed for not have asking.

Marinette thought about it 'it wouldn't be to bad staying inside for the day. The girls seemed really happy with the idea anyways, and it'll do no one any harm.' She smiled and said "well if we're watching movies maybe some of the other kwamis would be interested in watching to, oh and could we watch a Pixar movie...hmm what if we watch Toy Story I've heard people saying on the internet it's a really great movie!"

The girls faces were then replaced with smiles on there face. Alix then clapped her hands together "Alright but leave me some pillows to lay on, last time we did movie night you guys attacked me with them when I had accidentally slept through the movie." "Well it was an adequate movie to say. Besides, it wasn't entirely our blame...the food was here and Alix without food is a scary Alix." Choé said grabbing some blankets in case anyone got cold.

Time skip

After the girls had binge watched all the latest toy story movies they all had to agree it was a really interesting movie. It was like a kid had the power to bring toys to life and they could all move and talk. It'd reminded Marinette of when Nino's brother, Chris had been akumatized in Christmas Day and his toys had come to life.

They then decided to play some games while eating what snacks were left. "Oh may we play UNO, I've never played the game but I have heard that it's really intense." Kagami said picking up the deck of cards reading through the description on how the game works on the back.

Marinette,Chloé and Alix looked at each other, they knew Kagami was a pretty competitive person, as seeing her during her fencing competitions. They wouldn't have admitted it but they were scared that if Kagami had just learned the basics of the games, she would beat all of them. "Well, if you'd like gami we can play. If you would like we can go easy on you." Marinette said smiling at the fencer. "No thank you Mari, after reading the description and what I can and can't do I think I understand how it works. Why don't the kwamis act as the referees so we know who said UNO first. The game doesn't seem to be fairly hard." Kagami said taking the deck of cards out, then sitting down setting up the game.

The girls gulped, they saw that smile Kagami was wearing. The one she wears when she will show no mercy on you. She was in competitive mode. But within seconds they each had there game face on. Like Kagami they weren't going to show any mercy.

Time skip

"UNO!" Alix and Kagami both said. Kagami had two cards left and had put her green reverse card over the red reverse card. The two girls looked at the Kwamis who volunteered to be the referees, Bark and Plagg. "I say it was skater girl who said it first." Bark said. "No no it was the fencer who said it first." Plagg disagreed eating another piece of his Camembert. Both of the girls then looked at the kwamis who were watching them play. Which were Tikki,Wayzz,Trixx and Mullo. The four kwamis huddled together wanting a unanimous answer. They turned around and Wayzz announced "It was Madam Alix who said it first." Kagami had a bit of shocked displayed on her face but picked up 3 more cards.

The game continued on and the final winner was Chloé. Which had been a bit surprising especially to Chloé since she had only played the game once when she was younger and didn't really see the potential of playing the game meant as.

By the end the girls still wanted to challenge each other until Marinette offered another game they could play. "What if we played speed? It's a game we're we use a deck of cards and whoever uses all of there cards up first wins. The cards on the side are when there is no card neither of the player can use." She then continued. "It's meant to be a 1 on 1 so since there is four of us and I found two decks of the cards we'll be going against each other. You guys can pick who you want to go against."

The girls agreed then they picked there partners and the game began. (Parings: Alix vs Chloé and Marinette vs Kagami)

By the end of the game the girls had decided that it was a tie, seeing as multiple practice rounds the game was a close match. It had already been around the afternoon that the girls were exhausted and decided to take a little nap inside the fort.

********
1080 words

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :)