Chapter 3

Time Skip [couple hours later- around noon] 

Marinette's POV

After designing some lines of clothing I go out to the deck where Luka and Anarka are. The designs inspired by the boat and a bit of the kwamis' powers and the animal form they are. (not that he's aware shes ladybug and all.. yet)

"Luka?" She calls out

"Luka?" She calls out. "I'm by the stage area." He answers. Finding her way through the obstacles on the semi-clean-messy boat I meet him by the stage where Kitty Section used to perform daily when I would visit but now the group broke up, sorta. 

"Hey, Luka I wanted to show you some of the designs I made and want your opinion on them." She says handing him her polka-dotted themed sketch book. He takes the book with a smile "I'm sure there great Melody." 

Opening the book, he begins to observe every detail of the clothing she made. After a couple minutes she starts fiddling with the hem of her blouse "Well... what do you think." Looking up from the book, before going back to studding her well designed sketches he replies "These are amazing Marinette... do you have a website?" 

Confused, not excepting an answer like that she says "Pardon?" He continues, "A website, you know like with the clothing and accessories you made. If so I think you could top  the Gabriel Agreste Brand or even the Queen of Fashion herself [AKA Audrey Bourgeois]."

 Blushing, "Yo- you really think so?... I mean yeah ma-maybe it could be possible but no I don't have a website." Handing her the book he says, " I think you should make one and I would be glad to be your first customer." 

Skimming through her half filled design book smiling slightly she says, " Maybe I should... but what would I be called I don't feel like revealing my real identity with.. everything going on so far... just not yet." Nodding understandingly he thought for a moment before suggesting "What about the initials of your name like MDC, Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" 

"MDC... I like that" She says agreeing. 

*Ring Ring*

"It's Chloe, but I think I might create the website, I'll be right back.. Thanks Luka"

"Your welcome.. and remember if you consider doing the website I want to be at least one of the first people to order something from the 'World Famous MDC.' " He says waving his hands in the air.

"Yea yea.. don't get ahead of yourself with the World Famous part." She says shaking her head giggling on the way out, heading to the couches close to the stage.

Mari 

Chloe 

"Hey Chloe, what's up?"

"Mari! The girls and I were wondering if we could do a sleepover at the hotel tomorrow night around 7, you in?" 

"Yea, let me just tell Luka that I'll be there tomorrow night."

"Ok by- wait.. did you SAY LUKA THE MUSICIAN BOY YOU TOLD  ME ABOUT... the one you lov~"