Chapter 6

Chloé POV

The group of girls finally arrive at the hotel, in time before it hit nightfall. Chloé wasting no time, ushering the girls to the elevator then pressing the button to her suite. The three girls laughed/giggled seeing her being impatient. They talked about there plans for tomorrow wanting it to be the best, since it was rare to have a day with no interruptions, or certain people ruining there day.

As the elevator door 'rings' signaling that there at the right floor they exit entering Chloé's room. "Okay, let's get started!" Chloé cheered. "Gami,Alix and I will change since you Mari are already in your own. When Jean( her butler I think that's how you spell it idk) comes by can you ask for him to make tonight's dinner, something small since we had ice-cream earlier. All the sleepover items I already have pre-made , ask him to bring that as well." She continued skimming through her wardrobe for her night wear. "Yes ma'am." Alix saluted as Mari and Kagami just nodded smiling.

Times Skip

Once the girls were ready and there food had arrived they sat on Chloéʻs couch eating and talking. Until the whole conversations was suddenly turned to Marinette who had been listening intently to her friends, talking of how there week has been. "Hey Mari, you know the ice-cream you got today certainly represents someone we know, or well who you know." Alix states. "What do you mean by that?" Marinette asked confused.

From her perspective she doesn't have a clue on who it could be. "Really? Well my money is bet that it's Luka." Chloé says. "Why would is be Luka? If anything I don't think he would even be interested in me-" Marinette then gets cut off by pillows thrown at her. "I'm sorry but that is one of the most stupidest things you've said. We may not know this Luka boy as you do Marinette but we definitely see the way you both look at each other." Kagami joins in on the conversation.

"Exactly, like Kagami said there's certainly something between the two of you, not to mention the fact that this time you were at Lukaʻs house when I called you. Usually when we have our girl outings we meet you at the bakery."Chloé says continuing "I'm kind of jealous that you two had a sleepover, alone."

The statement got Marinette to shoot her head up and out of her Deja Vu state. "WHAT?! No- no no we weren't alone his mother was there and Juleka as well." She then continues, mumbling "although we did share the bed in his room-BUT WE WEREN'T TECHNICALLY ALONE....besides the kwamiʻs were there."  "That's interesting Mari, considering you guys seem to be really close." Alix says almost teasingly, picking up what she had mumbled.

Marinette POV

Chloé then says something that makes Marinette go all quiet, confusing the three girls. "Yes, but we would've known that Marinette has this let's say " newfound crush" on Luka, there's something your not exactly telling us."

Marinette looking down and twiddling with her fingers, after contemplating if she should tell them starts speaking, although quietly nothing above a whisper. "w-well I didn't have a place to stay last night....so I called Luka if I could stay at his house for the night.." she then quietly adds "maman and papa kicked me out of the house"

The atmosphere then became quiet, which made Marinette anxious with what they have to say. She knew that once there was some sort of a problem and they had asked what it was, that the response she would get- let's just say there would be quite a lot of yelling. Speaking of which, Chloé then shouted "THEY WHAT?!" which is exactly when havoc broke out.

"WHY WOULD THEY KICK YOU OUT?!"

"WITH ALL DO RESPECT MARI, BUT CAN I DISREPECTFULLY KILL THEM?!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THIS SOONER?"

"THEY DIDN'T HURT YOU OR ANYTHING RIGHT?!"

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

As the shouting continued, "Can you please stop shouting." Marinette spoke up, but the statement was said rather quietly. Although all you could hear in the room was lot's of yelling the girlʻs heard the statement and quieted down, knowing there were making her uncomfortable. So then Marinette continued speaking as they looked at her. "They said it was for my own good. That they had heard what "I have been doing to Lila". They said they were disappointed in me, and kicked me out. Hoping it would teach me a lesson. I would've called you guys but you were all busy that night so I called Luka, who also knows what happened with my parents. I was planning on looking for a place to stay on my own, by looking for a job or something..." She hung her head low. "I'm sorry...I know I should've told you girls sooner but it didn't seem to be the right time..."

She then was engulfed with a big group hug by Kagami,Chloé and Alix. "Don't worry Mari, there's nothing to be sorry for..." Alix starts off. "We will always be here for you and you know that." Kagami continues. "I can ask if Jean can set up a suite for you, I don't want you out there all alone." Chloé says. Marinette, shocked by there response, expecting for them to yell out her starts tearing up and hugs them back. "Thank you...thank you so so much I don't deserve you guys." "Are you kidding me? It's more of the other way around. We're the ones lucky to have you." The three of them say unanimously.

With that the three of them then went to sleep putting there empty plates on the side. Chloé leaving a post-it on the side ʻplease set up a suite for Marinette. She'll be staying here at the hotel with us.ʻ

***********
992 words

Sorry I haven't been updating the book but I'll try to add the pre written chapters i had written beforehand after editing it a bit.

Thank you and have a nice day! :)