Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

After around 35 minutes past Chloe,Kagami and Alix arrived at the boat, entering. "Hi guys." Marinette waved walking over carrying her bag, having noticed when they came into view. Luka following closely behind.

"Hey bug, Mari-bug, Mari-hime" They greet back. 

"Girls, this is Luka, Luka this is Chloe, Kagami and Alix." She says pointing to the Blonde,Bluenette, and pink-haired girls. 

"Hello." They both greet each other. 

"So where do we plan going?" 

"We heard Andre was around the seine, by love-lock bridge, we can go there and maybe just walk around while were eating." Alix responded phone in hand seeing a picture a couple had posted. 

They nod in agreement with the plan, and make there way to love-lock bridge.

Time Skip

Once they arrived they spotted Andre handing another couple there ice cream. They start making there way over.

"Hello Andre." They greeted smiling seeing the man.

"Ah Marinette pleasure seeing you again and with your friends, though I see a change with your ice cream flavors." He responds while eyeing Luka and Marinette smiling knowingly, though neither noticed except the other three. 

" Oh? Well I came here with some other friends this time, this is Luka, Kagami,Alix and Chloe." She says confused on the ice cream part but non the less introduces her friends. 

"Ah I see love in the air, are you getting singles or is there a couple here." He says smiling cheekily. 

"We'll get the singles, thanks Andre." 

Nodding he got started on there flavors. The order going Alix, Chloe,Kagami,Luka and lastly Marinette. 

"Raspberry for her passion and spirited personality, vanilla for her hair and blueberry for her eyes." He says handing the cone to Alix.

"Chocolate for her eyes that holds the memories of her past though you are aware of it, Cherry pecan for her love in fencing and to top it off  black raspberry for her hair." He says handing Chloe her ice cream. She takes the ice cream eyeing it wondering who her lover could be. 

"Lemon for her independence with sweet and sour depending on her mood, Butterscotch for her troublesome past but pure heart, and mint for her cold demeanor around others." He uttered handing the ice cream for Kagami. 

"Hmmm Black Raspberry for her hair, Strawberry for her enthusiastic personality and blueberry for her eyes that hold the answers to the memories of the remember and forget." He sings with joy handing Luka the cone.

"And lastly Marinette, I have full hope in this one. Lets see, Coconout for being calm and collected, blackberry for his mysterious past and Cherry pecan for his love for the music industry." He finishes off, while scooping the three flavors handing the ice-cream to Marinette. 

They say there thanks enjoying there ice-cream walking off love-lock bridge. 

Time Skip

While wondering around Paris talking and joking around for about and hour they decide to head to the park and sit in the shade by a tree. Marinette deciding to sketch after finishing her ice-cream. 

" Those are amazing designs Marinette, another reason why you should start your own company." Chloe chimes in almost done with her ice-cream.

"Well, Queenie if it makes you feel better I am starting a company, it's small but it's a start." Marinette responds back still sketching.