Chapter 2

Marinette's POV

"Well it's about this girl named Lila. She revolves around this whole... problem basically." He hums in response so I continue. 

"Anyway, when she first came to Fancoise Dupont High she was spewing lies to everyone about her life. Saying she saved Jaggeds cat or that she personally knew ladybug or in her words 'ladybugs best friend' "I say mimicking Lila's voice. "I chose not to say anything about it but I had my suspicions. She then confronted me in the bathroom when I tried calling out her lies during lunch"

Flashback

I walk into the bathroom to wash my hands. I can't believe they actually believed her when she said she didn't want Max'x eyes to gouge out, Max wheres glasses it is humanly impossible for someones eyes to come out because of a napkin. I scoff at there idioticness. As I begin to walk out Lila enters the bathroom. 

"What do you want Lila" I say "I just wanted to say that we can be friends Marinette." "Why would I want to befriend you, you lie with every breath." She looks shocked for second until she smirks "It seems your not stupid enough like the rest but I just tell people what they want to here." "It's called lying" I snarled. 

"Your either with me or against me Marinette. Make your choice." (Not sure if this is accurate to the scene but hopefully it is.)

End of Flashback

"I ended up going against her since I didn't want to be friends with a liar. Anyways a week later she didn't show up to school so everything went back to the way it was before. Then there was the stairs incident where she said I pushed her off the stairs when I didn't, ended up in the principals office and got suspended."

 "Wait.. you got suspended for pushing her down the stairs?" "Yes, but she also accused me for stealing test answer and her family necklace which was a family heirloom. Turns out what she claimed showed I had it but I never took the test answers or took the necklace. But, since I didn't have proof I got suspended." I sigh remembering how I almost ended up getting akumatized that day.

Continuing, " Fast forward she saw me as a threat and did everything she could to turn everyone against me. Saying lies that I was bullying her or sending death threats. I got un-suspended the day after Lila said she had some lying disease of some sort." "Was there anyone on your side?" "Yes... Alix was the first, Kagami found out later which I think was by Adrien, and surprisingly Chloe. If your wondering about Jules, she didn't pick a side"

Flashback

"Maribrat why did you beat up Lila she did nothing to you!" Alya said angrily walking up the stairs to where I was sitting. "Alya I did not beat up Lila I was in the classroom the whole time." She scoffed "Yea right like I believe that." I roll my eyes and continue sketching. "I'm talking to you, why do you have to be such a bully t-" Having enough I say "Listen Cesaire I don't want to waste time hearing you talk about Lila doing this Lila said I did that, leave me alone and I'll leave you alone." By now half of the class is inside surrounding us.

"You brat" she begins going to slap me but is stop by Chloe interfering. "She said leave her alone Cesaire, your more ridiculous than Dupain-Cheng, I'm not sure what drama there is between you two since I was in New York with my mother but get your act together and leave her alone" She says shoving her hand away. She huffs walking away.

I turn to Chloe "Thanks Chloe but you didn't need to do that."

 "Listen, Dupai- Marinette I wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for bullying you, calling you names, trying to always trip you so you could make a fool of yourself. When I was in New York I reflected on how I was acting to everyone especially you. I hope you can forgive me. I'm trying to change and I hope we can be friends." I stare at her in shock. I mean who wouldn't THE Chloe Bourgeois just apologized to me. I give her a small smile "I forgive you Chloe" She looks up from the ground eyes wide "Really?! Just like that you forgive me? I was so horrible to you and-"