Chapter Two: Have Fun with Me

Hyukjae parked his car in his usual parking space beside the bar. He got off of the car and observed the thousands of stars in the dark sky. He sighed as he remembers the confrontation that had happened a few nights ago with his two brothers. He unconsciously touched the side of his bruised lips. He flinched as the bruise is not healed yet.

He walked towards the entrance door of the bar and stepped inside. The bar is still the same, it gives a lively vives. He strode towards the bartender table and he noticed a woman who is seating alone in there. She was wearing a white polka dots long sleeve dress, a black coat, and black boots. He took a seat beside the girl whose face he can't see because of her hair. She was looking down at a paper in front of her.

"Kyungsoo, the usual please," He said to Kyungsoo, who looked at him warily.

"Not again Hyung!" Kyungsoo said. "I have enough dealing with a drunk Hyukjae."

"Yah! I'm not going to drink too much. I brought a car, just one glass is enough." Hyukjae retorted.

Kyungsoo sighing in defeat, poured vodka on an empty glass and gives it to him. Hyukjae mumbled his thanks and took a sip.

"What about you Miss? Anything for you?" Kyungsoo said to the girl who is seating beside him.

The girl leveled her gaze at Kyungsoo when she realized the bartender is talking to her. She smiled at him and spoke. "Just a glass of water, please."

Kyungsoo became dumbfounded for a second, it was the first time that a customer had ordered a glass of water at this bartender table. But he still serves her what she had ordered.

"Your water Miss"

"Thanks." The girl said and she looked down again at the paper in front of her.

Hyukjae knitted his eyebrows to the girl who had ordered a glass of water. He can tell that it was her first time going in here and her face is unfamiliar. Being a patron of this bar, he knew a lot of faces and he can tell who's a first-timer or not. His curiosity kicked in and he decided to talk to the girl.

"Excuse me, Miss," He said

The girl then glanced at him and give him a questioning look.

"Pardon me for disturbing you, but it's my first time seeing you here. Are you first timer here?" he asked cautiously so that he won't scare the girl.

"Yes, it's my first time." The girl answered while smiling sweetly.

Taking her smile as a sign of being friendly. He thought that it was okay to talk to her. So he continued.

"Really? Do you want me to recommend an alcoholic drink for you?" He asked offering to help her.

"Thank you, but I don't drink alcohol." The girl said.

Hyukjae eyebrows became more knitted. He was confused about what is the girl doing here when she didn't drink alcohol. And it looks like she's alone.

"Sorry I didn't mean to pry. But why are you here?" He said.

"Because of this." The girl said while lifting the white paper and giving it to Hyukjae

Hyukjae looked down and saw a list is written in the paper:

Dara's Bucketlist

Go to a bar Go to Namsam Tower and lock a love padlockMeet a stranger and became his/her friendListen to other people stories of their struggles and give them comfortMake someone happy Go to an amusement park and eat ice creamGo to the beach and have a first kissLive my life without regrets