Epilogue

"Happy Valentines Day Chairman Lee." Secretary Kim said while giving a box of chocolate to his Chairman.

"Thank you, Ms. Kim," Hyukjae said while accepting the box of chocolate. "I will give you chocolate on White Day too."

Secretary Kim chuckled. "No need for it Chairman."

Hyukjae just smiled at his secretary and spoke. "By the way, Ms. Kim, is my schedule for later is cleared?"

"Yes Chairman, I rescheduled all your schedules for today. But Mr. Choi Siwon asked for an urgent meeting tomorrow about the joint project of UNICEF and D&E Foundation" Ms. Kim explained

Hyukjae nodded in acknowledgment. "Alright schedule the meeting tomorrow morning and please inform Mr. Choi about it."

"Noted Chairman." Ms. Kim said

Hyukjae stood up from his seat and grabbed his coat from the coat rack beside his office desk. He put it on and grab his car keys above his desk.

"I will be going now Ms. Kim, just call me when there's something urgent," Hyukjae said.

"Yes, Chairman. Be careful driving" Ms. Kim and she bowed.

Hyukjae strode towards the exit door of his office while his secretary is trailing behind him. The moment he stepped outside the office, the employees have greeted him and he reciprocates the greetings. He walks out of the small building and walks towards his car that was parked in front of it. He opened the car door and slip in. He darted his gaze to the engraved name on the side of the entrance door – D&E Foundation. And a smile had formed on his lips as he started the car engine.

His life has changed drastically over the years. He stopped drinking alcohol and started to have a healthy lifestyle. He fixed the mess he created for himself. He became a regular comer of the church instead of being a patron of a bar. He founded a non-profit organization to help children who are battling cancer. He founded it with the help of his two brothers Jungsoo and Heechul, who also owned a business in the entertainment industry. His two brothers were surprised by his sudden desire for building a non-profit organization. They are skeptical if he can manage because he doesn't know anything about running a business in that field but they believed in him.

After one year, his foundation thrived to its peak and they have helped millions of children in South Korea and Southeast Asia. This year, his foundation has a big project with UNICEF in helping the children in South Africa who are also having a tough battle with cancer. Because of the success of his organization, he became one of the most popular bachelors in South Korea, for being unmarried at the age of 45.

When he lost Jieun, he also lost the desire of getting married, and it worsen when he met someone he can never have. Someone who he can only have in dreams. But despite his life choices, he was happy. He was happy and contented with the life he had.

He parked his car on the sidewalk and got off the car. He walks towards the entrance door of the flower shop across the street. He opened the door and the florist greeted him.

"Good morning Mr. Hyukjae, you're early today." the florist greeted.

"Good morning too Minji." Hyukjae reciprocates the greetings and he shrugged "Well, I am not busy today so that's why."

Minji hummed in acknowledgment. "I already prepared the flowers you have ordered Mr. Hyukjae. Give me a second I will just get it."

"Thanks, Minji." Hyukjae responded.