forty three

filming was over finally for the day. hendery was in his dressing room changing out of his character clothes.

meanwhile yangyang was waiting outside the dressing room scrolling through his phone. suddenly he felt someone grab his wrist and pull him into a different room.

he tried screaming but the person put their hand over his mouth.

"shh its me, relax"

dejun...

the older removed his hand from yangyang's mouth and let go of his wrist.

yangyang didn't hesitate to smash his lips on xiaojun's. it was a heated passionate kiss.

xiaojuncount help but smile into the kiss. seeing the younger so eager to kiss him made him feel warm. he bit yangyang's lip slightly.

yangyang had his fingers tangled in the older's hair, slightly pulling on it, he accidentally let out a small moan.

the sensual sound caused xiaojun to smirk and proceeded to kiss him harder

"you missed me didn't you"

the younger could only respond with a slight whine

the actors lips moved in to yangyang's neck, softly kissing it but making sure not to leave any visible marks

he felt yangyang reach for his pants, something he had never done before,
that's when xiaojun really realized what was going on.

he stopped.

yangyang looked up at him with a confused eyes, like a deer in headlights.

it concerned xiaojun to see the younger like this. "listen yangyang i don't want to have to see you in secret like this, behind someone's back. you know i love you so dearly and i would love to be with you forever but not if i'm going to be your second option" you know. it hurt me so much when you left me so easily for someone you had just met. i don't want to have to go through that again. so please, don't play with me like this"

tears were welling in yangyang's eyes. he didn't think about how xiaojun had felt after their break up. all he wanted was for him to love him harder. he felt xiaojun didn't care that he was seeing someone else. if anything, he was only using hendery to provoke him at first. he definitely wouldn't have gone on that first date with the older if xiaojun had asserted more strictness. all yangyang wanted was for him to try harder... he felt xiaojun stopped caring about him and his life all together.

"yangs... please don't cry. i'm sorry for not being enough for you. it's not your fault. please stop crying..."

all he could do was shake his head and cry harder. why couldn't he tell xiaojun how he really felt? why can't he talk to him properly.

the actor signed and embraced him tightly. crying harder, yangyang buried his face in his chest. "i'm sorry dejun"

"i'm so sorry"

xiaojun just hugged him tighter. they stayed like that for at least 5 minutes.

in complete silence. only occasional sobs and sniffs from the younger

all while hendery was in the dressing room next door, completely clueless