fifty five

the next morning xiaojun got out of bed early to go wake yangyang up. the younger was buried in the blankets cuddling with bella

xiaojun would've taken a picture if it wasn't for bella getting up after hearing him

xiaojun didn't want to wake the younger up but he had to. he shook his shoulder a little. "yangyang wake up it's time for school."

the younger groaned a little and turned to the other side.

xiaojun sighed. well, 5 more minutes will be fine...

meanwhile, he went over to the kitchen to make waffles for him. he couldn't cook but he was still going to make the effort.

while waiting for the waffles to cook bella came over to beg for food.

"no bella. go wake yangyang up and i'll give you a strawberry" bella only growled and tugged on his pajama pants.

"bella no!" he whisper yelled.

he took the waffle off the stove. it was a little burnt but oh well. bella kept tugging his pants slightly pushing him.

he accidentally dropped the waffle he had made for yangyang.

bella immediately let go of his pants, picked up the freshly made waffle, and took it over to the couch where yangyang was sleeping. the puppy placed it on top of yangyangs blanket near his face.

xiaojun noticed the younger stir in his sleep before opening his eyes only to be met with a bella with a waffle in her mouth offering it to him.

xiaojun chuckled at his confused face.

the laugh startled the younger a little. yangyang completely forgot that he wasn't at hendery's house. instead, he woke up on his ex's couch with his dog

"i had made you breakfast but bella wanted to personally serve it to you, sorry about that" xiaojun said nervously, scratching his nape.

the younger giggled as he saw the mess xiaojun made in the kitchen just by making one waffle.

"you haven't changed, you still can't cook. i'm sure bella was just trying to make sure you don't poison me" yangyang got up from the couch and back hugged xiaojun as he was making a new waffle

"did you sleep well?" xiaojun asked.

yangyang didn't respond only nodded

"you wanna talk about last night?"

yangyang shook his head no and hugged him tighter. "i don't want to go to school today dejun ge"

a slight smile grew on xiaojun's face. he turned around to face him only to see the younger with tears welling up in his eyes. his smile quickly dropped. "yangs don't cry"

his heart felt heavy when the younger cried. yangyang sniffled and buried his face in xiaojun's chest. tears streaming down his face. he was wetting the older's shirt but he didn't care.

xiaojun wrapped his arms around the boy, rubbing his back to comfort him. "shh you're okay now yangs, don't cry"

"g-gege i h-hate him"

so it is about hendery...

after yangyang had calm down he sat down on xiaojuns bed.

the older sat across from him patiently waiting to hear what happened.

after a few last sniffles the younger took a deep breath and began. "dejun ge im so sorry for everything, i really am."

tear started streaming down his face.

"i'm sorry for running off with hendery and i'm even more sorry for coming back like this. i'm so stupid i'm so sorry" the younger was whaling now

xiaojun embraced him tightly knowing that he had already forgave him the moment he picked him up the night before

"it's ok it's ok" he stroked his back gently trying to calm him down. yangyang only cried harder as he shook his head in his chest. "he never loved me gege" he sobbed. "he only wanted me for sex" he erupted with a louder cry.

xiaojun tensed up and froze. he remembered how sensitive yangyang was to that topic. he always said he didn't want to lose his virginity until he felt ready. xiaojun had never questioned him or pressured him as he knew yangyang would let him know when the time was right.

naturally, the older felt his blood boil. "did he touch you?"

yangyang sniffled. he shook his head no.

he then proceeded to explain to xiaojun what had happened the night before at hendery's house

xiaojun was furious