forty eight

"um hen can we talk real quick" yangyang spoke softly. he was siting next to the older, they were cuddled up on the corner of the couch with henderys hand around the younger's waist

he looked over to lock eyes with him. "mm what's up"

the eye contact made yangyang nervous. he knew this was the best time for them to talk. they had been watching the premiere with ten but he had got up to use the restroom. yangyang knew it was just an excuse to go call johnny so it would be while for him to come back.

"well um.."

he was initially gonna about how he had been feeling about xiaojun and come clean to him that they kissed, but he couldn't form the right words. as if suddenly he had forgotten his entire speech he had rehearsed for weeks.

yangyang's gaze fell a little.

he couldn't tell him...

not now at least.

"baby what is it?" now concerned by how long it was taking the younger to speak his mind, he lifted his chin a bit to make eye contact.

he gulped. "w-well it's nothing serious, i j-just like wanted to know if we could uh.. i don't know um.. get a dog?"

it was the first thing to pop into his mind.

hendery chuckled while playfully rolling his eyes. "babe you asked me that already. i told you no. i thought we had agreed on that. you know i don't like dogs"

"well yeah but you know. i thought you would have changed your mind by now"

now this conversation wasn't coming out of nowhere. yangyang really has been wanting a dog recently.

"no yangs i told you already i'm not changing my mind." he unwrapped his arm from the younger's waist, now bringing it to softly stroke his cheek.

"oh..." yangyang looked down at his lap. the trace of disappointment still evident in his voice.

hendery sighed.

"ok tell you what."

hopeful, yangyang looked up at him again

the actor placed his hands on yangyangs hips, lifting him up gently to place him on his lap.

the younger furrowed his eyebrows. he tilted his head to the side. confused about what hendery was implying

"you can give me what i want and i'll get whatever dog you want. whichever breed no matter how expensive "

the younger's eyes lit up. maybe he could finally convince him about a dog "well what do you want?" he asked curiously "whatever it is, i'll get it for you!"

hendery smirked. almost as if he had been waiting for him to ask that.

he motioned for yangyang to lean in so he could whisper something to him. yangyang complied.

"your virginity." he whispered

before yangyang could even process what he had said. hendery's grip on his hips tightened. he bounced him up and down on his lap, making friction with his clothed member.

yangyang's eyes widened. his jaw on the floor

he was so shocked those words even came out of his mouth.

"what the fuck is wrong with you!" he was furious. he harshly smacked his hands off and stood up abruptly, getting up from his lap.

"whaaat?" he whined "it's not like i'm asking for much. you're my boyfriend, i have the right to want to pound you."

"no guan guenhuang that's not ok. i've told you from the first day we met that i'm not ready for sex. you seriously need to stop pressuring me."

hendery fixed his posture from the couch and chuckled a little "cmon yang you know you want it" he stated lazily, a playfulness lingering in his voice. "i'll fuck you so hard and good. you'll be moaning my name all night and ugh you're gonna feel so right around me."he groped his ass

as if his words weren't angering enough,,

he groped his ass

he
groped
his
ass

tears welling up in his eyes

he didn't even think twice, yangyang swung his hand across his cheek.

he slapped him.

he slapped him so hard. it echoed in the mansion's living room. ten probably heard from the restroom too.

yangyang stormed out of the mansion. he didn't even care to see hendery's reaction.

all he heard on his way out was hendery shout "yangyang!" followed by tens voice "what the fuck just happened?"

so much anger and betrayal going through yangyang's mind he didn't even realize he had left the mansion through the front gate...

where all the fansites and paparazzi were...

fuck.