fifty six

xiaojun walked yangyang to school. not surprisingly, they were almost an hour late.

when they reached the main gate they noticed a big crowd, mainly girls, screeching and taking pictures. there was also some people with professional cameras and microphones. it was hard to see through the crowd at all.

xiaojun was a bit confused.

there must be an event or something.

when looked over to yangyang, the younger looked mortified.  "what is it yangs?"

yangyang visibly gulped. "dery..." he whispered

xiaojun didn't hear him.

"hendery's here."

the actor's face changed completely. he went from confused to pissed

"go to class yangs..." xiaojun didn't want yangyang to get caught up in the media.

before they could even continue talking. "OH MY GOD ITS XIAOJUN!!"

in less than 2 seconds the crowd ran over to him. not noticing yangyang, the fansites pushed the younger out of the way in order to take pictures and videos of the actor

"xiaojun oh my god i love you"

"xiaojun! can you give spoilers for the next episode?"

"are you here to meet hendery?"

questions and comments were being thrown around while people were pushing and shoving.

at this point yangyang was out of his sight.

"xiaojun let's talk" hendery had sunglasses on and looked overly relaxed considering the situation. he was in his car giving him an unreadable look

xiaojun balled his fists at the sight of him. it made him even more angry that he was so calm and unfazed by everything while yangyang was hurting.

that's right yangyang...

xiaojun frantically looked around in the mob of people, flashes from the cameras everywhere blinding him.

he spotted the boy being shoved to the floor by a fansite.

"xiaojun can you sign this?"

"xiaojun do you attend this school?"

"xiaojun please look over here"

"oh my god oppa youre so much more handsome in person"

xiaojun tried making his way through the crowd but it just wasn't working. "please make space!" xiaojun shouted.

"move over please!"

he shooed away a few cameras and made his way to yangyang

the student looked up at him with a slight smile. xiaojun held out his hand to help him up. the younger took it and got up. the fans cooed at the sight of xiaojun being a gentleman. the camera shutters got louder as more pictures were being taken

"are you hurt?" the younger shook his head no.

what no one was expecting was xiaojun picking the younger up and giving him a piggyback ride to the entrance of the school.

he wanted to make sure he got to class safely. yangyang buried his face in the crook of xiaojun's neck because he was shy of all cameras and pictures being taken.

"xiaojun youre such a gentleman"

"student whats your name? how do you feel?"

"isn't that the student that came out of hendery oppa's house?"

"oppa that should be me"

"xiaojun oppa if i fall will you catch me too?"

-

meanwhile hendery was in his car not being able to watch the scene happen due to the huge crowd around his car.