anywhere ; jaehyun

[ request no. 1 ]

being part of a family that is known for their skill of dance and participating in competitions, the pressure on m/n's back has been heavier than ever.

getting in a highly prestigous school with a scholarship in dance, the school has been pressuring m/n about the upcoming dance competition and winning them the large cash price of a few hundred thousands. once m/n's family heard of this, they made him skip school just to go to their underground dance studio.

but also, he didn't ever regret going to this school. as he met the love of his life and first love there, jung jaehyun.

jaehyun was the typical it boy, golden face, golden body, golden grades. also the son of the ceo of THE jung company, as the car company started in connecticut, it went booming with business, as the business created branches, celebrities from all over the world has been seen riding them to gala's and events.

being a son under a powerful name, jaehyun became a part time model, earning money on his own. even being invited to massive fashion shows from different successful brands, which lead to him being a part time supermodel.

he also has the power to getting whoever he wants, but, he wanted m/n. after watching him walk in
' seoul's school for the best of the best. ' he knew what he wanted. he tried impressing him with the gold and glitter, but none of it really seemed to impress you. after another day of being lovestruck, one of his bestfriends, nakamoto yuta, a soccer player, approached him. " dude, why don't you just ask him out? like a date to mcdonald's? " he suggested, after a long time of him trying to collect all the confidence he has, he finally asked m/n out, which you agreed, but not without laughing, after asking why, m/n responded " it's cute to see a supermodel getting so shy for me "

...

" your pops are weak, and also, your knees look really stiff, i'm giving you a five-minute break then we'll start again. " the strict choreographer sighed as she wasn't content with m/n's moves. the younger felt internal joy as even a short break would make him the luckiest person alive.

he drank some water and pulled out his phone as he saw a notification from his boyfriend.

jae❤
hey, make sure you get enough rest today and don't overwork yourself again, love you. <33
11:37 pm, read

looking at the time he sent this, he felt giddy thinking that jae would stay up so late for him, now thinkig deeper into it. he felt guilty as he thought ' does that mean he doesn't get much rest because of me too ? '  he frowned at the thought.

sometime later, the younger had heard soft snores. looking up from his phone, he saw his choreographer in deep sleep, as he used this oppurtunity to sneak out into his room. he smiled as the scent of the room filled his lungs, even though he was tired, he wasn't sleepy, this was because of the coffee he drank before practice. he decided to walk out, into his balcony as he took in the sweet, fresh air. but that little moment was interrupted with a whistle.

looking for the source of the whistle, he saw yuta, johnny, doyoung and . . . jaehyun , waving at him over the tall hedge. he looked around to see if there was anyone around before going back in, wearing the large jacket jaehyun left behind and a cap. he jumped down the balcony, hurting his side on the process, but he didn't care, he stood up immediately and ran towards the leaved gate, climbing over them, then jumping onto jaehyun, catching him, then peppering his face with kisses.
" i missed you so much ! " m/n said in between kisses

" where to now , princess ? " jaehyun asked m/n, feeling giddy as he knew his lover liked the nickname and it made him feel special.
" anywhere with you. "