revenge ; jeno / jungwoo

[ i'm gonna start writing my own stories after finishing the requests :) ]

na m/n, a popular fashion designer, has been in a relationship with lee jeno, a professional ice hockey player, for over 3 years now, and his brother, na jaemin, was overjoyed when he knew about this. he noticed jeno's loving stares towards m/n and m/n acting all cutesy when he's around. he didn't really mind their relationship but he will if jeno ever hurts m/n.

after a long exhausting week in the department, he's been invited by ten and donghyuck to watch their hockey game this weekend and due to two people inviting him, he has a plus one ticket. although it felt a bit weird that his boyfriend didn't ask him, he just let it slide.

... ring ...

" taro-san ! are you free this weekend ? " m/n asked shotaro through the phone. " unfortunately not, i'm going to sungchan's hockey gam-- " " that was where i was going to go ! " m/n excitedly cut him off "really ?! let's go together then ! " shotaro laughs as they made plans for the weekend with the younger.

...

it is now the day of the game, and m/n couldn't be more excited, sitting beside shotaro, he felt really excited and giddy as he waited for the game to start. as the match started, he couldn't take his eyes off  jeno, cheering him on whenever NCT scores.

...

as he was leaving to go to the backstage to meet his boyfriend, ten approached him "hey m/n! we're going to retrø club today to celebrate do you wanna go with?" he asked, still panting from the game, "sorry, but no, i'm making a new design tonight-- by the way, where's jeno?" m/n asked "oh, he said he was gonna go home earlier, and he'll catch up with us later in the bar." ten answered "thanks, eleven."
m/n chuckled while walking away "hey!" he heard ten yell.

as he hopped on jungwoo's car, he spaced out. "what's wrong?" jungwoo asked, curious about what the younger has on his mind. "it's nothing, wanna go to retrø tonight?"  "what? it's not like you to go clubbing." "we're not going to actually drink and party--" m/n turned on his seat to face jungwoo
"we need to spy on someone."

jungwoo gasped "are you crazy?!"
"come on please, NCT is going there to celebrate, and jeno's been acting weird lately, i just wanna see what's going on." jungwoo paused. "dress up hotly tonight, i'm sending you some of my pieces in the koven kimono collection." jungwoo looked even more shocked "m/n..." you turned to look at your phone and start texting your assistant to pick up a modernized kimono as you told her to get the cropped kimono with ribbons that can tighten the crop at the end to be more stylish.

"m/n!!" jungwoo yelled "i can't accept that! that's your best-selling collection!" "jungwoo, you're a supermodel, yes you can." jungwoo chuckled and started the car and drove back to your place. you were greeted by your assistant giving you and jungwoo your respective outfits, after walking out you look at jungwoo as he looked good wearing your clothes, "yoona time check please." "6:13 pm sir." "hey, woo. let's have our makeup and hair done , and by then we're going to the club."

...

"ten, we're outside the club." you told ten through the phone. ten then met you outside after a few seconds and lead you to the booth in front of theirs and went back to theirs.

after a few minutes, a female walked up in a provocative outfit as she sat on jeno's lap and he welcomed her in open arms. you felt anger boil in you as she was being very touch. the rest of the team then noticed you glaring at the girl except for jeno. when she put her hand up jeno's abs, and he didn't even look drunk nor uncomfortable. as the pair left, m/n quickly stood up to follow them but jungwoo had a grip on his arm and pulled him slightly whiched shocked him.

"anger and shock is running through your mind, if you go out there and attack the girl, your image would be ruined." jungwoo drunkenly slurred out, hand slipping from m/n's arm to his back and the other on the back of his head, pulling him closer "revenge is a better option." he said as he pulled 
m/n closer and kissed him passionately, and by instinct the shorter male wrapped his arm around jungwoo's neck as said male lead him to where jeno and the female went, going out the door and making out on the wall beside them.

being too caught up in the moment, m/n didn't even notice that they were outside, beside jeno and the female, where said pair had stopped making out to look at jungwoo and m/n. m/n desperately wanting to go further, and jungwoo looking at jeno with a smug look on his face. as they pair seperated, m/n was out of breath, and a mess. panting, he looked up to see jungwoo smirking at jeno who stared at you, hurt evident in his eyes.

"m/n i-" "so you think it's cool for you to cheat on m/n and he can't? quite unfair isn't it?"
jungwoo cut jeno off with a playful tone.
"i d-didn't mean it-- !" "didn't mean what? didn't mean to cheat on my boyfriend of 3 months with a slut that dresses up like she's going to the beach everyday?" jungwoo cut off jeno once again, an annoyed tone evident in his voice. "you sound like a protective boyfriend right now." m/n chuckled as he pinched jungwoo's cheek "really cute." m/n complimented jungwoo as the smug face on the other's face was replaced with a smiling one.

"of course, i'm your boyfriend now, just wait till jaemin hears about this."

---

fackk really messy sorry