lovers?; mark

really suggestive hehe

"what?! you're what with mark lee ?! i'mㅡ i'm pretty sure that's ㅡ like ㅡ a fantasy come true." chenle, [m/n]'s close friend exclaimed rather loudly as [m/n] calmly talked about his relationship with the son of a powerful and influential figure, mark lee.

mark lee and [m/n] has been... 'enemies' for a few years. and by enemies i mean teasing, insults and all that. but it also came with spontaneous makeout sessions, the ocassional hooking up, pet names, indirect flirting at times, and all that.

[m/n] was really intimidated by mark when they first met through [m/n]'s cousin, na jaemin. but they soon warmed up to each other, being so close to the point where they constantly tease each other and bicker.

🗞

they all planned and went out into the night. as they went bar hopping, the friend group was relatively drunk walking on the street from one bar to another.

mark's arm was swung onto [m/n]'s neck when they were walking and the smaller male could smell the alcohol and the luxurious perfume the taller one wore.

"mark, how much have you drank?" the younger teased as mark was no longer able to support himself in walking. "aishh.. not much but i'm pretty lightweight so." mark ended his sentence with a hearty laugh which made [m/n]'s heart do flips.

"yeah..you are pretty lightweight." the smaller giggled as they entered a new bar, they placed themselves on the far corner.

their friends went to the barista and ordered drinks, which mark had too much of so he didn't bother, and [m/n] stuck to babysitting duty.

mark stared at [m/n] for a while. the smaller noticing and letting out a sheepish smile, "what are you looking at?" [m/n] said with a jokey-aggressive tone as mark was unfazed.

the world seemed to stop as the two locked eyes, the loud disco music faded into the background and started to blur, the both of them being the apple of the other's eye.

and before they knew it, their lips touched.

🗞

it has been a few weeks after that incident, the both started to become touchy with one another and showing affection when they're not bickering. their other friends started to become suspicious.

they have been unconsciously attracted to each other but covering it by insulting each other. ever since that kiss, both have been longing to touch the other's lips once again.

[m/n] and mark would never admit it, but their eyes and body language says otherwise. jaemin would notice their bodies facing each other, their eyes would always wander to the other, and more of the such.

🗞

"mark–" [m/n]'s sentence got cut off by aforementioned male pushing his lips onto the shorter's. filthy, sloppy noises could be heard as their tongues fought for dominance. mark has the shorter pinned against the wall, waist wrapped by [m/n]'s right leg as the other supports his weight, mark's arm on the right of [m/n]'s head, the other on the small of his back. [m/n]'s hands cupped mark's face to pull him closer than he already was.

"don't be too loud, jaemin's gonna hear us."  [m/n] chuckled at mark's words, "as if you wouldn't like for that to happen." their eyes lit a different fire, one of lust, one of mischief. "i know for a fact that the feeling of getting caught by jaemin ignites an excitement in you, mark." [m/n] sensually whispers while biting mark's earlobe.

"god– [m/n]. you're making it really hard to compose myself." mark says under his breath as his pants are getting tighter.

"what. the. fuck."

both males instantly pushed off each other in an attempt to make the situation lighter ad their scenario less... sensual.

"jaemin– i–" "with my cousin?" jaemin asks in a low voice, mark's body tenses. "hyungg..." [m/n] places his hand on jaemin's chest to reassure him. "yah, stop that before i tell your mom." jaemin warns as [m/n] keeps whining.

"i'm already old enough to do these type of stuffs! you don't have to keep babying me." [m/n] whines once more accompanied with the stomping of his feet "not enough to do it with my friends! also, you are a baby, of course i have to baby you."

"well, you've done it with jeno-hyung too and i haven't said anything about it nor interrupted you." the air tensed. jaemin's cheeks flushed as mark's laugh echoed.

"yah!!" jaemin tried to keep on a straight face, but his smile couldn't be hidden.

🗞

"me and mark lee, are kinda dating, i guess..." [m/n] responds to his bestfriend chenle, who in reply, screams at the top of his lungs.

"kinda?! what do you mean by kinda??!!" chenle screams once more, clearly more invested in [m/n]'s situationship with mark more than [m/n] is. "well– he's courting me and we're kinda going well and... i really love him and i wouldn't trade him for anything in the world."
"so cheesy."

"but it's true!!"

i honestly dk where this chapter is going but i guess here it is bshshshshahah merry quismois gays