apocalypse; yangyang

zombie apocalypse au !

liu yangyang, was a normal teenage boy who goes to school on weekdays eight to four, loved going to the arcade with his friends, loved tending to his pet fish, and also loved how his parents adored him.

keywords: was, and loved. past tense.

in the present, there's nothing around him but the smell of corpses and the feeling of being in danger, always.

he had stayed in a giant shopping complex with a nailed baseball bat, and a pistol he stole from a police whose body did not survive the feast if the undead cannibal.

until, a pilot had found him in a supermarket, qian kun. who brought him into a large group of people which called themselves SM.

he was added to the unit NCT, which is lead by lee taeyong, a professional dancer.

currently, some members of nct was sent to a faraway carnival, which had a sealed storage room. which was promising.

yangyang was accompanied by johnny, jungwoo, ten, hendery, kun, sungchan, renjun and jeno.

as they arrived in the carnival, the music still played which gave off a very eerie vibe.

the cannibals weren't so hard to beat as most of them were just normal. just a bit creepy, as most zombie were wearing clown outfits.

to say the carnival is huge was an understatement, it was absolutely ginormous.

(btw is ginormous a word i sound so immature and unprofessional wtf)

it felt like the minotaur's labyrinth to the power of ten. they didn't know where they were going.

yangyang pov

as soon as we found the locked storage room, they quickly sprinted towards it.
"what if an unfortunate survivor who got bit and turned into a zombie is in there? and has ate all the supplies already?" renjun anxiously rambled, clutching onto his make-shift spear, which is a bamboo pole that got sharpened on the tip.

"then we leave with bad news to tell taeyong." johnny said bluntly, as usual. he's usually like this when he's on missions, very serious.
i was really scared of him when i first found out about this, but over the time, i got used to it already.

jungwoo has successfully picked the lock using a hairpin, and opened it.

sure, we found what they needed, a ton of canned foods, batteries, flashlights, some weapons.
but they found something else very unexpected.

a teen boy, around seventeen or eighteen, pointing two revolvers at the older men, with a young boy around seven or eight behind him, anxiously gripping his— i assume— brother's left pant leg.

"what are you doing here? 5 minutes before i blow your heads off." the boy growled at us.

i thought about how he couldn't take all of us on, but his distance from us and the way he holds those revolvers makes me think he's experienced at this, and he could definitely kill all of us before we could reach three feet near him.

"we came looking for supplies, and seeing your supply, it's gonna run out soo–" jungwoo got cut off by the boy. "so?" "i-i recommend we get together and join forces. that way, both of us can benefit and gain more supplies." he lowered his revolvers as he looked at his brother.

"fine, i'm only doing this because i want my brother to be safe, even if you kill me for my supplies, don't touch him." he said sternly, as he moved out of the wsy to let us enter the storage room.

"what's your name?" i asked, since we never got his name. "m/n, choi m/n."
"i'm liu yangyang, i hope we can get closer." i gave him a soft smile as he gave me his.

i don't think i should be feeling this way about someone who just threatened to blow our heads off, but i feel the butterflies swirling around in my stomach.

he stared at the door, clutching his revolvers. guarding the door i assume. i stand by him as if to say 'you're not alone.'

once again, he smiled at me, that beautiful, teethy smile. as he laid his head on my shoulder.
"i'm sorry for earlier, i just wanted my brother to be safe. a-and my instincts kicked in and—" i cupped his face, and stared into his beautiful [e/c] eyes.

"don't worry, i understand."  i smiled, and then i realize the situation we are in, a few inches closer and our lips would be touching.

i awkwardly let go of his face and looked down as he blushed and looked away. my heart beating so fast that it could mimic the sound of drums.

johnny had then walked infront of m/n and gave him a small bag of supplies to hold. "grab your brother and let's go. thank you." he smiled at the shorter as m/n held his brother's hand and followed johnny out the door, i walked by him.

making our way to our warehouse, killing a few cannibals on the way, i looked to my left to see m/n as he looked towards me also.

i beamed at him and he gave me that soft shy smile, we heard a snicker from behind us to see renjun grinning. "already? that's fast." i put my hand behind my neck as m/n looked the other way, blushing.

we opened the door of the giant warehouse, the boys welcomed the brothers with open arms, i was always by his side for comfort, and he didn't seem to mind.

finally, after months and months of this never-ending apocalypse, i've found a reason to stay alive.

ew im so cheey ;;;;
happy new year btw
also idk how i ended that smoothly tbh i didnt know what i was doing

i didnt want to make this too long or it'll be a a full on story in a oneshot book lmao