tease ; haechan ⚠️

cw: usage of toys, breeding, feminization

🍆🍆

m/n was never the one to be the kinkiest in their friend group, until wooyoung suggested that since he thought m/n was still a virgin, he should order some dildos to prepare himself.

and that's when he thought he successfully corrupted the pure, innocent m/n. he got m/n to order a dildo which was supposedly arriving today.

but little does wooyoung know, m/n and his roommate, lee donghyuck, has been having this little friends-with-benefits thing with feelings on both ends.

lee donghyuck, better known as haechan, was part of the popular friend group called DREAM.

he's been given the nickname fullsun because of his sunny personality and bright smiles which is like the sun after the storm.

what people doesn't know, is that m/n despises haechan, not because of the personality he shows to everyone else, but the personality he only shows to his beloved roommate.

haechan is a massive tease. but unlike other teases, he teases m/n in a sexual way, most of those teasing ended up in them sleeping together.

m/n and haechan acts like a couple, playful arguments, hickeys, haechan calling m/n petnames suitable for couples, m/n wearing haechan's clothes, and so much more.

as much as m/n hates to admit it, he was getting attached to haechan, he was crushing on the boy he hated.

and it was no secret haechan wants him too, but unlike m/n, he makes it very obvious.

haechan can't control his libido at school too, whenever he feels the sexual urge to makeout with m/n, or go further, he approaches m/n and tells him that he's horny.

m/n was surprised at first but now he's used to it. not that he's complaining though, haechan always gives him the most mindblowing sex everytime, it also gets better everytime they do it.

🍆🍆

m/n jumped off his bed and slipped on his slippers as he ran for the door, he just woke up, and the first thing he saw on his phone was the message from the delivery company that his package arrived.

he's nervous, not because of the sex toy, but because it arrived two hours earlier, which means, haechan already has his hands on this.

"oh, you're awake. what's this?" m/n whipped his head towards the couch, and there it is, the pink artificial penis substitute, waving around in the hands of haechan.

"this is very disrespectful, you think my dick isn't enough to satisfy you so you bought this toy which is not even as big as mine?" haechan scoffed as m/n ran towards him.

"haechan give it back my friend ordered that for me!" m/n yelled as he reached for the toy which haechan held. "but i paid!" the boy pouted as he switched the toy to his other hand.

"y-you.. did?" m/n blushed in embarassment as haechan pushed him down on the couch as he then crawled ontop of the younger.

"i should have the right to use it too." haechan reasoned "-on you." the boy smirked as m/n's eyes widened under him.

haechan then grabbed the younger by the small of his back and positioned themselves that m/n was straddling haechan, his arms around the older's neck, and the other's hands on his ass.

haechan quickly got rid of m/n's shorts, and attacked his neck with bites and kisses.
"a~ah wait i-i just woke up..!" m/n moaned out
"so?~" the older looked up devilishly as the latter didn't meet eye contact.

"not wearing any underwear? you were ready, huh?" haechan teased, as he always do and positions the dildo on m/n's entrance, as he grabbed lube from under the couch cushions.
"s-so were you." m/n retaliated as the other scoffed.

haechan squirted a generous amount of lube on the rubber dick, as he slowly pushed it in m/n's pretty pink hole.

"h-haech- ah!~" m/n didn't get finish his sentence as haechan smacked his ass.
"what is it, m'lady?" haechan teased out as he lifted m/n's shirt and licked his pink buds.

"i-i want you.." m/n muttered out as he wiggled the toy out of his hole, haechan chuckled at his bottom's neediness.
"you'll have me then, gorgeous."

haechan didn't waste any time, he quickly pulled off his pants and jerked himself off, he wanted to please his princess as soon as possible.

he then slowly entered m/n's pink gaping hole. as soon as he was all in, he stopped moving in order for m/n to adjust to his size.

m/n needed all that time to adjust, haechan was so much bigger than the puny toy. m/n then grinded on haechan's hips, signalling that he was ready for action.

haechan smirked at the younger's neediness and wasted no time touring him around pound town.
he pushed m/n down to the couch and railed him to the point where m/n can no longer form audible words.

haechan targeted m/n's prostate to give his bottom the best experience ever. he assumed that m/n was having a good time due to the constant moaning and drooling. haechan smirked at himself, he fucked his crush silly.

he felt m/n's velvety warm walls clench around his rock-hard member, indicating that m/n is close to cumming.

"cum for me.. baby boy~" haechan seductively whispered in m/n's ear, he omly got incoherent moans and whimpers as a reply, but he was more than content with it.

a few thrusts later, m/n nutted onto his stomach and chest with a loud moan, some of it also got on his face.

haechan then sped up his thrusts, chasing his own climax, m/n didn't mind the overstimulation as he was used to it, and how he liked it.

a few minutes of haechan speed railing m/n, his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier, m/n noticed this and squeezed haechan, the said male then pounded m/n one last time before releasing his seed in him with a high moan.

"damn, baby." haechan panted as he put his face on m/n's neck, catching his breath.
"you clenched around me like that, huh? do it again sometime." he chuckled as m/n scoffed.

"gosh you're such a tease." m/n breathed out
"but that's why i love you." m/n muttered out to himself, haechan was taken aback at m/n's confession, then he smirked.

"i knew you had a crush on me, but don't worry, i'll clean you up AND take you out on a date. you're welcome."

.

doyoung and jaehyun smutshots coming up woooooo