be my love; jisung

heart shaker - twice
cheer up - twice

💌

"hey jiji!" jisung's ears became full of his voice and his heart started to pound against his chest, he's the reason of all this, and he's the only person to call him jiji.

"good morning! how are you doing? i brought you a snack incase you were hungry!" m/n appeared behind jisung and handed him a pack of kitkats,
m/n is used to giving jisung snacks, but the latter would always be hesitant to take it.

"you shouldn't have." jisung quietly muttered out, but m/n was just too interested in jisung and heard him. "i knew you were gonna say that, just take it."
m/n giggled out like it was nothing. but to jisung, it meant everything.

call him dramatic but everytime m/n gives him a gift, jisung sees it as a way of m/n confessing his feelings for him, he sees it as m/n's love language.

jisung accepted the chocolate bar and stared at it.
he then looked at the smiling male beside him.
'wow, how bright.' he thought as he stared into
m/n's eyes

'the universe must've loved this angel so much, it put all the stars in his eyes.'

"i'll have to go to my class now, see you anytime jiji!" he winked at the tall, quiet male before rubbing off to his class.

"hey!" his bestfriend, chenle arrived on cue like it was planned.
"did you tell him to give me this?" jisung looked at his bestfriend suspiciously.

"what? no. but, i did wait until he was finished so i could waltz in, wouldn't wanna be a third wheel."
'third wheel my foot, we aren't even together yet.' jisung thought to himself.

💌

as it is now time for another break, as m/n was cleaning up his stuff from the math class, he was approached by renjun, who handed him a soda can.
"by the way, i want to ask." he started, m/n looked up as he put his supplies inside his bag.

"what is it injunnie?" m/n beamed, making renjun scoff at the younger's cute antics.
"anyways." he sat down on m/n's desk.
"do you like jisung or are you just trying to win him over for nothing?" he asked seriously, the serious tone renjun put on making m/n flinch.

m/n shyly smiled and huffed "i really do mean well, and i do like jisung. but, i don't wanna wait like a fool, so, instead i wanna do the first move to initiate something." m/n fiddled with his fingers as he looked down and pulled up his backpack up with him.

"i'm gonna go to my other class now, bye injunnie!"
m/n waved goodbye to his friend before walking out the classroom.

renjun smiled to himself before nodding.
he approved of his friend's suitor.

💌

"jiji!" the sweet voice of [m/n] echoes through the cafeteria as the [h/c] haired male jogs through the bustling area while looking for a certain tall introvert.

chenle caught the movement of jisung when he whipped his head to the voice of [m/n]. 'oh, so he feels the same way now.' chenle smirked at his own thoughts and called upon [m/n] "[m/n]ie! over here!" jisung whipped his head back to chenle and fumbles over his words, trying to tell chenle not to call him over, but a part of him liked it when chenle did that.

"hi jiji! shall we eat lunch together?" the shorter male smiled at the taller as they both flushed red.

"o-of course.." jisung replied, quietly. the attentive male caught this and quickly.

the trio quickly made their way to a table which was seperated from the loud and active crowd that the students formed in the cafeteria.

lunch quickly passes by, loving glances as both longed for eachother. for chenle, it felt like five years has passed before he heard fhe bell ring.

💌

"huh?"

[m/n] walkes over to his locker to see a pink envelope sticking out. he grabbed the envelop and opened it. 'meet me at the back at 5.30 :)' he was confused, and excited. he wanted to know who this was.

as the time was 5:21, he went there earlier than the note suggested. as he arrived, he saw no one. which was understandable since he was early.

"hey." the hauntingly familiar voice tickled his ear which made his heart jump. he looked to see jisung shyly smiling at him. "you're here early."

"y-yeah i had nothing to do." the younger fiddled his fingers s he anticipated what to come. "were you the one that called me here?"

"

yeah, i- i wanted to talk." jisung shuffled his feet and put his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"i just wanted to sayㅡ" he huffed out air.

"i wanted to know wether or not you're leading me on. since i have genuine feelings for you. i wanted to tell you that i genuinely like you, for some time now. i don't want it to seem like i don't, which i thought that'llㅡ likeㅡ drive you away. so here am i, confessing."

"i like you, a lot [m/n]." jisung poured his heart out. silence overwhelmed the scenery as he looked up to see [m/n], teary eyed and smiling.

"jisung.. i like you too.." the younger male expressed his feelings.

the air suddenly tasted sweet, their surroundings started to feel like paradise. the hot sun decided to cool off and gave their atmosphere a cool, breezy scene. the world stopped. just for them. and they wouldn't have it any other way.

"let me ask properly, [m/n]."

the said male held his breath in anticipation.

"would you be my love?"

--

IM ALIVE