CHAPTER-6|*Discussion..*

All the members of Bangtan are now having dinner together, after a long time. And then comes the moment Hoeseok feared the most from the last few days.

Jin: Hoeseok, you are all cured, right?

Hoeseok: Yeah, I'll be able to join the upcoming mission.

Jin: Then Tae, get rid of the doctor girl as soon as possible.

He then continues eating.

Hoeseok: Actually I don't want that to happen. She saved my life twice......he trails off

Jin: So?? he asks, seeing Hoeseok hesitating.

Hoeseok: She already said that she would keep her mouth shut, so what if we just let her be?!?

Hoeseok somehow managed to speak. The atmosphere turns tense when he completes.

Jin: Don't you think it's against our system?

Suga: Tell me if you have any other better option, otherwise we will have to kill her. We cannot risk all of our lives just to show some useless gratitude to some girl.

Suga says emotionlessly. Hoeseok thinks hard to find a proper answer. But then Taehyung speaks up---

Taehyung: I don't really think it's necessary to kill her. She is mean, we can use some other plan on her so that she herself would be eager to keep the secret.

Jimin: How about we get one of us involved with her?

Jin: Explain.

Jimin: I mean getting into a romantic relationship and after some days breaking up acting like both don't get along or something like that. That's it. I know girls like her can never cause loss to the one whom they once loved. Sentiment case. You guys won't understand. I guarantee. I have experience, you know.

He says with full confidence.

Suga: And who says she's gonna fall for this act? Jimin smirks and then says---

Jimin: I have a solution to that too. She won't be able to say no if the one will be Jungkook, because she has a major crush on him, it's obvious.

Jungkook, who was eating silently until now, stops eating and gazes at Jimin.

Namjoon: Then let's go with this plan. But if things don't go as expected, we have to end her no matter what. He says while taking a look at Hoeseok.

Jin: Kookie, are you okay with it? Jungkook nods hesitantly, not to disappoint the elders.

Namjoon: Alright then, Jungkook won't have to waste money on clubs for girls too. Sounds beneficial to me.

Relief rushes through Hoeseok's body but soon the thought of deceiving her made him somewhat uncomfortable. He comforts himself by saying being heartbroken will be nothing compared to dying.