CHAPTER-12|*Tainted love*

*tainted love=love you have for a person that is so deep and it feels like it should last forever, but it can't for some complicated, unfair reason....*

10 months later.......

It's already been a month since Y/N last saw Jungkook. This whole time, they only talked once on call. His absence was making her go insane. Y/N thought maybe he is busy. But today she is determined to meet him.

Hoeseok: Hello!

Y/N: Shine, are you home?

Hoeseok: Yes, Why do you ask?

Y/N: Then is Jungkook on a mission or what?

Hoeseok: No. All of the members are home today as far as I know.

Y/N: Oooo. Then can you take me to him? I won't see a thing I promise. I'll cover my eyes.

Hoeseok: You want me to bring you here?! What happened?

Y/N: You know that today is Jungkook's birthday. right?

Hoeseok: Uuuh, yes, So?!

Y/N: We were about to meet today at "Angels in us".I've been waiting since noon and he hasn't come yet and also not answering my calls. Shine plz, only for today. I won't ever ask something like this again. Please.

Hoeseok: Okay. I'll be there.

Hoeseok hesitates. Not being able to neglect her desperate pleadings.

Y/N: I LOVE YOU SHINE!! You're the best.

He chuckles sadly knowing her "Love You" doesn't mean the way he wants it to be.

-

-

-

-

Jungkook could not ignore Y/N's calls anymore. Getting dressed up he stepped out of his room. As he was about to pass through the living room, a voice stopped him."Jungkook, are you going somewhere?"

Jungkook: Yes. I have got a meeting with someone.

Jin: Is it the doctor girl?

Jungkook hesitates a bit before nodding as yes. Jin sighs.

Jin: I think I need to talk to you right now. Take a seat. It won't take long.

Jin: Jungkook-ah

Jin: Jungkook-ah. You know right, that among all the members I trust you the most. They are all beyond perfect in their respective sections. But as the leader, I have always relied on you the most. Because you are balanced and understanding.

Jungkook: But why are you telling this now? He deadpans.

Jin: What is taking you so long to complete the job this time? Or is it because of the girl related to it?

Jungkook: It's nothing like that. I'm actually working on it.

Jin: Hasn't it already been almost a year?

Jungkook: 11 months.

JIn: Do you know why I agreed to this redundant idea? Because I didn't want one of my younger brothers to get hurt.

Jungkook: Are you talking about Hoeseok Hyung?

Jin: Even if we change ourselves from what we were, promised each other not to be weak anymore, and only think about our own welfare, some of us still have our own weaknesses inside them. Hoeseok loves that girl. Jin pauses for some moments before interpreting.

Jin: Though he has erased all his old things, built himself up firmly, the kind and loving side of him is still there, buried deep down. And this unfitness in him is unwilling to comply that the girl can cause us harm.

Jungkook: Hyung, I think I agree with Hoeseok Hyung on this. Y/N is too trusty to cause such damages. Maybe he is right... Jin cuts off his words

Jin: Jungkook, she saw our faces which no one has ever seen before. She visited our resident. Not only once but several times. Who knows what information she has collected against us? We cannot just set someone dangerous like her free. This is tantamount to destroying our so many years of hard work in an instant. Maybe I should've killed her at the very beginning. Your comments are making me disappointed right now. Or do you have feelings for the girl or what?

Suddenly Jungkook gets angry at his elder brother's position of mind. And he lost his cool.

Jungkook: Yes, I got carried away. I got myself deeply involved. But it was intentional. Maybe I've done something more than I was told to do. I did it just to make sure our plan works out to be successful. As usual, I didn't want to have any shortcomings in my work. It was just a senseless annoying pretense for me!!

He raises his voice.

Jungkook: I, Jeon JUNGKOOK cannot have feelings for someone. There is no such emotion called love, affection in me. I am not weak. I don't have any weaknesses. And I will prove it to you by achieving our goal.

Jin wasn't surprised by his outburst. But at the same time, he realized something. "He too has gained some feelings for her!"

Jungkook's words sounded like he was comforting, explaining to himself. Trying to act tough as always, ignoring the wild screams of his heart. Brushing back his hair he stomped towards the stairs, heading to his room. That's when he spotted her stunned, numb thin frame. Standing behind Hoeseok, gaze on the ground.

" Senseless annoying pretense" she mumbled.

💔💔No matter what has happened, no matter what you've done, no matter what you will do, I will always love you. I swear it.💔💔

(A/N): What do you think is up ahead??!

Vote, comment,share.