CHAPTER-8|*Go-ya*

*Goya= The moment when fantasy is so realistic that it temporarily becomes reality.*

💐 💐

Y/N always wondered what it would feel like to have someone who will worry about her, take care of her when she feels low. Actually, she felt very lonely whenever she was alone.Y/N kept herself busy so that loneliness cannot devour her. Her world was circling around the hospital and home. She was popular among the residents, interns, professors, and other hospital staff. But she was lacking the person on whom she can rely to share her happiness and worries. So when Jungkook told her that he is interested in her, she couldn't care less about it.

The first step Jungkook took, made Y/N 's heart take a thousand steps towards him. She made him the most important part of her life. Her heart overlooked all the inconsistency in his behavior. She thought that's how he is. Y/N felt extremely loved when he only called her once or twice a week when he suddenly took her on a dinner date in a nearby restaurant and held her hand while crossing the road.Y/N started loving him more than herself. She found his cold nature "adorable". She thought his stolid " see you later'' was his way of showing affection. Her "so in love" heart never questioned the fact that he always reminded her to keep their secret, whenever they talked.

********************************************************************

Y/N was surprised to see Jungkook standing at the door at this hour.

Hasn't it been already nine days since they last talked? She also couldn't call him herself because he told her not to. Maybe most of the time he is not in a situation to receive it or he is scared someone may track it. Still, Y/N sometimes messaged him. Y/n has been feeling a bit low these days, and there he is unknowingly making her feel better. But still, they are not so confident with each other's presence. Perhaps because they didn't spend enough time together.

An instant smile became visible on her lips.

Y/N: Jungkook-sshi you?!

Jungkook: Hmm...May I come in?

Y/N: Huh! sure!

Jungkook felt quite differently when he saw Y/n in a home environment. Ever since his mother died at a very young age, no woman has ever lived in their home. His life was surrounded by his hyungs. So, suddenly coming close to a female figure he felt weird. Today, Y/N seems to be much more beautiful in his eyes. Fallen loose hairs on her bare shoulder along with the sleeveless crop top and shorts made her look more pure, innocent, and captivating. Jungkook's facial expression remains stern as always with a slight frown on his temple. His mind seemed calm compared to the warmth he was feeling at the moment looking at her.

Sitting sideways on the sofa, Jungkook asked " What were you doing?"

Y/N: I have a lecture tomorrow, so, came home early to prepare for it. Umm.....Jungkookssi can you plz wait for a few minutes? Jungkook nods. "I'll be right back then." Jungkook looks around the room which screams nothing but elegance.

After almost 15 mins Y/N came back talking on the phone. She has now put on a jacket over her sleeveless crop top and the glasses were not in their place anymore.

(A/N): I know this chapter is loooong and boring but we needed it to know about the internal atmosphere. The next chapter is also on the way which contains .........

😘❤️ ROMANTIC SCENE❤️😘

The thing that happened is I broke my "Ring Finger"(lol) and it hurts like HeLL....

Thanks for reading this one. Don't be a ghost. Read,vote and comment.

--------------TheChocolateCosmos🌺🌺