CHAPTER-10|*Love is in the air..*(❤️❤️)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Love me, don't hurt me

just kiss me, don't burn me

and I'll be yours..."

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jungkook kissed those lips of hers like they were some delicate rose petals. It will get torn if he treats it roughly. On the other hand, Y/N was pure dazed as she didn't mind him doing anything to her at that very moment. Never in her life had anyone treated her with this much delicacy. He parted as he felt her being out of breath. Tilting his head for better access, he again started to devour the sweetness of her mouth along with her cherry-flavored lip balm. Balancing his weight in one arm, his other muscular arm wrapped around her small waist, making her arch out, pulling her closer. He further leaned forward making her back rest on the handrest of the sofa. After some good minutes of the passionate and slow kiss, Jungkook parted only to observe her tightly shut eyes and slightly parted lips. Their chest touched vaguely every time they inhaled. Her hooded vision met his dark one as she came back to her senses.

Releasing her fist from his jacket, Y/N slightly pushes him, putting her hands on his chest

Releasing her fist from his jacket, Y/N slightly pushes him, putting her hands on his chest. Jungkook backs away. Correcting her dress, she got up. Not being able to look him in the eye in shyness. But was stopped by hearing a hiss from Jungkook.

Y/N: D..Did I hurt you? Jungkook: No. Y/N: Then....

Her words stop midway when he removes his jacket revealing the cut on his upper arm.

Y/N: Jungkook-ssi!! You could have just told me earlier. She gasps.

He could feel the concern in her voice. The next moment he found her treating his wound. Jungkook's nose scrunches as she does so. His front two rabbit-like big teeth come into view. He watches with amusement as a professional, serious look replaces her shy red face within a flash of a second.

 He watches with amusement as a professional, serious look replaces her shy red face within a flash of a second

Y/N: What did it cut with?

Jungkook: A dagger. Y/N frowned and asked, "Was it rusty?"

Jungkook: What? I don't know. Y/n looks at him in disbelief.

She then suddenly moves the bangs from his forehead aside only to place her palm on it. Jungkook closes his eyes, feeling the warmth of her touch.

Y/N: you have got a temperature. I would suggest you have a TT shot as soon as possible.

Jungkook: Then I'll bring one to you tomorrow.

Y/N: Will you come again tomorrow? She asks, making him reconsider his thoughts and actions from the moment he saw her today. Jungkook knew he was not supposed to do whatever he was doing. He just wanted to feel this touch, care, and warmth a little more which he barely had in his whole life. It won't cost anything, right? And it's not like he is forcing her to do any of this.

Jungkook: Don't people in a relationship visit each other often?

Y/N stops her work, and her facial expression falls. Taking Jungkook's giant palms in her hold, she looks up at his cold doe eyes. Hesitating for some moments she speaks.

Y/N: Jungkook-ssi I know you are a mafia-like Martin Lee but you don't have a healing superpower like him. So please don't be indifferent to your own health.

Jungkook doesn't know what to answer. What to say when someone begs him to take care of his health? This all seemed new to him. So he keeps quiet. Y/N flashes a smile at him which he returns only with a nod, as always.

Y/N: I think you should take a rest now. It's already quite late.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"How could I tell the story
Lock me up in your two deep eyes
Whisper to me in silence
The story untold shown through the lips.."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(A/N): What do you think about the song I added up there? And let me know your opinion about Jungkook's attitude here!

Vote, Comment, share.