CHAPTER-13|*Realization*

💔💔At the end of a suffocating breakup

The moment that blind love blacks out

Traces full of cold warmth

It feels like my heart has been stepped on💔💔

Y/n felt like someone just pushed her off a mountain. It was like there was no ground under her feet. Her body went numb. Reality has hit her several times in her life. But wasn't it too much??!!

Her mind tries to go back to those dazzling days when they held each other like dream.

Y/N: you were just pretending the whole time, right? Acting like you like me........love me, fooling me.

It was more like a comment than a question and his silence answered her. Y/N took a few steps toward Jungkook after putting the cake on the center table. Grabbing him by his collar she spoke in a low audible voice, which was cracking midway.

Y/N: J...Jungkook, I gave myself to you. Do you even have any idea what that means?

Jungkook looked at her teary orbs, which were looking directly into his. Every time he looked at those they sparkled with adoration, care, and love. But now these same eyes reflected nothing but sorrow, pain, and hurt. Was there hatred too?

Jungkook studied her face expressionlessly

Jungkook studied her face expressionlessly. She had light makeup on her face which is now almost washed away by her waterfall-like tears. Her wet eyelashes were mesmerizing to watch.

Y/N moved her gaze around the room restlessly, when she found him staring at her with the same unknown expression as before, which she always mistook as affection. Y/N felt sick. Clutching on her dress near her chest, she tried to keep breathing normally. "Did it break her that much?" - he thought, watching her in a broken, vulnerable state.Y/N brushed back her comparatively short hair strands, thinking about the cyclone that she will have to overcome alone.

Suddenly Yoongi stormed inside the room. He walked toward Y/N with big steps the moment his eyes spotted her. "Don't you dare lie, girl!! Where is the chip? huh??" He questioned her sternly while shaking her body vigorously with anger. Making her dizzy.

He started checking her sling bag and her dress without giving her a chance to speak. Y/N frowned in surprise and discomfort. The cake on the table caught his attention. Yoongi rummages through the beautifully decorated cake which had

" Dear love, wishing you a day which is as special as you. Remember no matter what, I LOVE YOU."

written on it, until he finds the small chip. Y/N's eyes widen. He steps on it until it becomes completely unusable. Giving her a burning gaze he states --

Yoongi: I think it is the police she is working with. Didn't I tell you this girl is a mole? Unnecessary hazard! He yelled at Hoeseok.

Jin: How dare the police try to track us. They will have to pay for it. Jin blurted with anger.  Y/ N was trembling in fear not knowing who to trust, and what to do. She fisted the palm sides of her dress, she shifted her terrified gaze one by one from every man present in that room.

Jungkook watches her shivering form. Her trembling lips, and flaring nose, failed to suppress her whimpers. As their gaze met, he noticed the horror, the shock, the same fear that he sees in almost all people who come near them. And she can see his aching heart, which he himself miserably failed to notice. Then why is he looking at her with sad eyes?

Jungkook always wondered why she wasn't scared of them like other people. Why was she so carefree? Now he gets it. Y/N tried to overlook the fact that they are sinners. Dreaded criminals. Guessing she is regretting it now. Monsters will be monsters. Y/n is the one who disobeyed the rule of nature "fear the Fearful '' and she's suffering. But then why is he not liking the presence of tears in her beautiful eyes?

What could she possibly do when the only person she hoped will wipe her tears, hold her heart with care, ripped it apart mercilessly?! However, she knows that like the season that comes again after twelve months, he will come back to her.

Jin: Yoongi, call our men and get the cars ready.

Y/N was still confused about what was going on around her. The loud sound of a gunshot echoed in the large living room bringing her out of thoughts.

Y/N: AAAaaaahhh!!

She was shot!!

💔My eyes ache with the weight of unshed tears. You are my home, do you not understand?💔

(A/N): Guess who the hell shot her!