CHAPTER-15|*Won't you stay..?*

Y/n was now completely lying on the floor. Sobbing hard and groaning in pain from time to time. Her body was twisting and curling from the unbearable pain which was increasing in every passing second. Her sobs were loud in the empty room. Was it only the physical pain that she was feeling? Her heart was squeezing in the thought that in the end she is left alone as always. Not a soul is here even to pity her.

Y/N is disappointed with herself. How could she hate him when he definitely never told, he loves her, maybe he never even pretended!? Is this how strong she is that she cannot even protect herself? She is scared that she could take responsibility for another life. Her confidence is shattered. Why does God have to give her fake dreams when he surely planned it to be her end? He was just an excuse to her conclusion. Y/N looked back at her life which is nothing but filled with desolation. She didn't even get enough time to recover.

Her shoes are lying near her feet. The small clutch-er which was keeping her hairs in place broke into half. Jungkook didn't know what he was feeling after seeing her crying out loud. Could it be sadness? He cannot define the emotions at that moment. He just kept doing what his brain told was right; he ignored the screams of his heart.

Y/N's sobs stop immediately after a chunky sole combat boot stopped near her curled form. Jungkook draped his hand one hand under her shoulder and another under her knees, carefully lifting her up. Only by the touch she knows who it is. She closed her eyes so that she wouldn't have to see him. If she does, maybe she would end up begging him to not destroy "Their" everything.

Jungkook carried her to the hallway and made her sit leaning behind the cupboard which was near the trapdoor they were using to exit. He looked at Hoeseok's shirt that was tied on her waist, almost soaked in blood from severe bleeding. Jungkook carefully put on the shoes he carried along. "His touches are still like a cure."  Y/N doesn't know that, if he destroys "Them", will it break him too? The color of waves are white as snow when they break. Will he be able to survive the drift? She is not sure if he wants her to hold him too. She finds it extremely hard to read him in her state. So she gives up.

 So she gives up

This new position was putting pressure on her wounded diaphragm. Y/N wasn't the top scorer on surgery courses for nothing. She knew she wouldn't die alone from this wound. Maybe from blood loss. She lies in the same position, looking at the opposite side. A whimper leaves her mouth as she has trouble breathing along with the blunt pain inside her stomach.

Jungkook desperately wanted her to look at him with those marvelous eyes.

People indeed are selfish.

 He watches every detail. " Will she not ask me the reason why we did it? Why isn't she asking me to hug her tight?" A lot goes in his mind. "Doesn't she still love? Maybe she is just acting the way she doesn't mean to. " He thinks. "Still this isn't like her. It's okay I'll meet her up once the situation is under control and clear everything."                                                           

It is not a farewell. He knows it's not over yet.

Jungkook: Don't cry. Cops will come any moment. They won't harm you. Everything will be fine. A controversial storm begins inside him as she not even for a second spares a glance at him. He didn't know what else he could say. He never comforted anyone before.

"Is he looking at me with sad eyes? If he gives me tears, what else will I do? Even though you made me cry, please let me comprehend that you are my last love. Don't push me away. Don't leave me...."   Y/n is so afraid that she will pace back and forth in memories. He will remain as a deep longing in the small window of her heart if ........................................... he "LEAVES".

It seemed like he was memorizing the moment. Studying every feature of her now colorless face one last time. He exits using the trapdoor. Shutting it afterward. Even if he wants to take out the word "goodbye", his heart yells "NO". Suddenly there was a lot going inside him but looked cold, calm as always.

-

-

HE STEPPED ON THE BROKEN PIECES OF HER HEART AND WALKED AWAY LEAVING HER ALONE IN THE DARK, SCARY DEAD END!......💔

I appreciate your votes, comments, and sharing. And yes my exams are here.