ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

Stab

Or

Not stab?

You are thinking right now about ways to save yourself from marrying Ahmose.

And stabbing yourself to travel to another timeline seems like the best option.

Hopefully, you don't transport to prophet Moses era...that would honestly tragic.

Yet, you are very scared, what if you stab yourself and die? And the dagger only works once?

Yes, those doubts are eating you alive, however, this doesn't mean you won't do it.

You remember the time Nadar told you that if you are in a dangerous situation, it is best to take the risky chance than stay in this situation.

Even though marrying a handsome and powerful Pharaoh isn't really what you consider a deadly situation.

Nonetheless, you can't bring yourself to marry anyone other than your fiance.

Not after everything you have done to have your parents agree on your and Nadar's relationship.

"Would you like to eat some fresh fruits, my lady?"

You look up to see a servant boy, holding a bowl filled with dates, figs, pomegranates, melons, and grapes.

The blush on the young servant's face doesn't go unnoticed by you, you giggle slightly.

He reminds you of your younger brother, (B/n).

You are one hundred percent sure that your younger brother claimed your room as his by now.

"Thank you," you say softly, taking the pottery bowl away from the shy boy.

"Someone told me to give this to you, my lady" the burner hands you a piece of papyrus paper.

Watch out for your dagger, don't allow anyone to fool you.

Those two written lines confused you greatly.

"Who gave you this?" you inquire.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me his name, but he looked strange" your brows furrow.

"How?"

"His hair was long and grey yet he didn't look a day past twenty, and his eyes were red."

Good, now you know what the person who gave you the dagger looks like.

The moment the boy finishes his explanation, Ahmose enters your chambers, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Leave" the pharaoh order coldly.

The servant obeys and leaves quickly.

"What are you holding?" His eyes drift to the paper in your hands.

"Nothing" you deny.

"Let me see it" he was about to take the paper away, but you ripped it into tiny pieces.

"Why did you do that? Do you know the servant boy, were you exchanging love letters!"

Ahmose spats, grabbing you by your arms, forcing you to stand on your feet.

"What, no! I don't even know his name, as for the paper, it is none of your business."

Ahmose's hand sneaks up to your neck and wraps them around it.

"I'm going to make your life a living hell-" you left-hand sneaks under lieu of pillows, pulling out your dagger.

Thinking that you were going to stab him with it, Ahmose tries to take the dagger away from you.

However, you stab yourself with it deeply into your stomach.

The last thing you saw is the surprised glint in Ahmose's eyes.

A/n: I edited this chapter.