Chapter 2

The response that I am getting on it is very bad , this isn't done guys. On this part I want good response.

Niti has started photoshoots again , Parth is coming back to India , nowadays Voot is very much attentive towards kyy so I am having a feeling that may be on 21st July the 7 years completion of KYY may be voot will announce that Kyys4 is coming and the thing is on 21st July , Eid bhi hai. So it will be like our Eid gift.

So let's start

<●●●●●●●●●>

After dropping Soha and Alya , she went to her room. It was a dinner time so she could be called any moment. She was remembering that Eunuch again and again. She has seen many people like him to ask for money but no one has ever dared to do something like this. That Eunuch's eyes and way again made her flinched. After she got ready in order to go outside when she placed her foot outside the door , it struck with something. She become conscious. On floor near door a bouquet of half opened white roses was placed. With that an envelope was present too. She picked both the things and become straight. She opened the letter on which her name "Nandini Murthy" was written. Inside there was a square paper on which no line was present. In the middle in english it was written.

"I hope that your today's dinner will go well."

She turned the envelope but nothing else was written on it. On that envelope only the stamp of previous day was present.

"Who was he? And why he was sending her flowers?"

After placing it inside her room , she being confused went outside.

In Bary appa's house it was chirping a lot. All cousins were sitting in lounge. On one side ladies were busy in gossips. Men were definitely in loving room. In her family being free with your cousins doesn't seem bad. Bary appa was most strict one but his strict ness was just still to Soha having dupatta and girls talking to boys outside the house. Soha and all her other cousins also don't talk to any stranger especially boys. Nandini and Soha even studies in women university. Their family was not very big. Her father's family was not very much big.

They were 3 brothers. Harsh Murthy was the older one. Deep , Uday , Soha and Smaran were his children. Uday has done medical and nowadays was working in poly clinic and was 3 years older than Nandini. Smaran was one year younger than Uday was after doing MBA was doing job. The oldest one Deep was getting married.

After Harsh Murthy it was Karan Murthy. He has only one daughter Nandini and only one son Abhimanyu. Abhi was in USA for his studies. After that it was Ashish Murthy. Her has two twin daughters Inaya and Rose. Then his son Dhruv who was an engineer. His youngest daughter Jeff was doing A level. St this time except Abhi who was in USA and Deep who was in living room , all the cousins were in lounge.

All the girls were sitting on carpet in circle form. Soha was playing Dholki. Her dupatta was in her neck. She was singing along with Inaya and Rose and boys were passing comments to them.

"Hello everyone." She stood near them while her hands were on her chest. All their gazes stayed on her. Around her milky white face black hairs and eyes completely filled with kajal. She was that Mich beautiful that evry gaze fell on her with amazement.

"How are you Nandini?"

"Let's make those boys loose."