Chapter 19

I know all of you are waiting for mysteries to unfold but it's just 19th chapter so you guys have to wait for a while.

Let's start

------------------------

She turned her head and looked towards Manik carefully.

He was sleeping keep his arm on his eyes. She turned around and pressed reply button. Someday she have to reply this message.

She had thought that she will reply after thinking a lot something that will neither infuriate him nor he will ever follow her so now suddenly something came in her mind.

Manik didn't have just fever. He was worried too. She felt that he is much weak then their Beyoke Ada trip. If she can help him once then there is nothing wrong in it.

She was thinking fir a while then she started typing.

"Thanks for your open mind. I really have a work in Istanbul. If you will help him then I will think as the compensation for all the pain you gave me."

She sent the letter. Now she was looking at sea waves silently. She went to his Beyoke Ada's house too and when the door got closed she thought she has done a serious mistake. But its result was very good and satisfying. She knew that now too she has done a mistake and its result..........

Suddenly her phone started ringing. She become shocked and checked her phone. That same unknown number of Russia. She thought that he will talk to her on text but he will call her she hasn't thought about it.

She held her phone and went towards the fence. If she will talk over here then Manik will not be able to listen.

"Hello!" She picked up the phone.

"Wow wow. How you remember me today?" She got a little embarrassed listening his slow and smiling voice.

"I have a work." She said carefully.

"And it will be good if we talk about the work other then rubbish."

"Yoir choice Miss Nandini you were the one who contacted me. Otherwise Nawab is the man of his words." May be he taunted but she kept quite.

"My cousin have a restaurant on Istaqlal street Burger King , its installments are not clear yet. Nowadays that land lady is irritating my cousin. Can't she give him time of 1 or 2 years."

"Which cousin?" He got a little hesitate.

"Mmmmm.........Manik Malhotra." She stammered. She didn't know that she is doing right or wrong but she can't sit quiet and see him getting worried and tired.

"Ok so you want that I resolve this matter of your cousin and his land lady don't irritate him again?"

"Yes!" He laughed lightly.

"I will do something you don't worry." She hanged the call and started thinking why he laughed.

She came back and sat beside Manik. It took her some moments to be normal. She did what she thought is right. Now she was a little relaxed.

She sat their leaning on pillar for a while. There was Tapkapi Palace behind her and infront of Marmara sea. Suddenly Manik's phone rang.

She sat immediately. Removed the shawl and took out his phone from his pocket. Till then the call may be have cut the call.

"Its from restaurant. I think we should go back. I hope that evil lady hasn't come again." He stood up saying this worridely.