Chapter 16

As you all know Parth is doing his web show so go make him win. Follow his new account @parthsocialcurrency and make him win. Do like his posts , save , share and comment.

It's a request please.

And finally our doll gave shout out to his new account too. I just love the way she knows she is his lucky charm that's why she always promote him and wish him. And this time too in the morning his followers were 14.3k when Niti promoted him and now its 20k+. This is his fastest followers increase till now. Hence proved she is his lucky charm.

One more thing people to all parician fans they always said that Erica never wish him on Instagram because she do it on WhatsApp but this was the time when he really need everyone help when she has to promote his new account but where is she now. On the other side our doll not only promote him on Instagram but on Facebook too.

I am proud to be the part of this fandom.

Have you guys heard it today Parth came live and he said that kyys4 will come in 2022 and once he will come out from the show he will announce it officially. I can't describe how happy I am. Old yaarians are getting back. How? Listen , today what all things happened:

1. Charlie and Ayyaz came on live together with each other.

2. Parth came on live.

3. He gave good news of kyys4 coming in 2022.

Let's start

---------------------

The sea wind was blowing through them. They both were looking at sea from fairy's balcony. Manik was holding railing and was bent while Nandini was looking towards sky.

Navya now only has went towards the other side of balcony with camera so they now there was silence between both of them.

From the time they have got on fairy from Kudi Koy Port they were not talking to each other. As the fairy was completely filled so it took them a lot of time to find the place. Fairy's lower storey was filled with people on chairs and sofas. So they came on upper storey which was open. Though it was also filled with chairs and sofas but still they didn't get any seat. They get only space to stand on the railing and it was so narrow that at a time only knew person can stand looking towards sea. Though it was very long.

They both were on right most corner. Though the wind was very cold still Manik has folded his sleeves. But she was feeling so much cold that she was wearing a grey sweater on black skirt and now she wrapped a scarf around her neck too.

Give me some sunshine........

Give me some rain........

On left side of Nandini there was a big group of girls. They have come there for some study tour and now were singing in a loud voice.

"That day you left without saying anything. Do you know till what I was looking for you in Instaqlal street?" He said still bending on railing and looking towards sea.

"Then you shouldn't have looked for me." She said shrugging her shoulders. Because of wind her hairs were touching his shoulders but she was not making any attempt to tie them.

"This much angry?" He turned his neck and looked at her shockingly.

She was looking at her front still.