Chapter 13

Well all the people who are on Instagram you guys must have seen my manan vm recreation on Jeena Bhool Jaunga so do check it out.

Btw today insaaf is gonna release. I am so excited to recreate it in manan style.

Btw parth has went to a social experiment for one month.

I will miss him for one whole month.

Let's start

----------------------

With one hand she opened oven door and with other hand she took out hot tray.

On tray brown , hot ginger bread was placed. With her other hand she was checking ginger bread and she placed that tray on counter. She was wearing loose clothes. While her heirs were tied in a messy bun. The apron that she was wearing on t-shirt has chocolate and cream stains.

Moatsam was working on the other side if counter. While DJ was getting out bunties and colourful beans to decorate ginger bread house.

Today was Hussain's birthday and instead of making a traditional cake Nandini was making a ginger bread house. One feet tall ginger bread house they have to decorate with chocolate, cream and colourful jellies. She was working from past 4 hours and finally all the 6 sides of it were ready. 4 for walls and 2 for roof.

"Let's connect it." She said and Moatsam who was done with icing came towards her. DJ was now cutting rectangular door from one side.

Nandini and Moatsam were connecting walls carefully and they were using a special syrup as gum at joints.

"Wonderful." She become more excited. Her house was happening and only this thought took all her tiredness.

Now they were connecting the front wall. Her hairs strands were coming on her face which she was removing by her hand because of which some chocolate and cream got on her cheeks.

"Nandini! You are great." That brown house without any decoration was still looking so beautiful that Moatsam wasn't able to resist himself to say this.

"I know." She smiled slowly.

After sometime they were done with all the decorations. At the end she took icing that was like granded sugar and placed it on house through strainer.

Nandini's ginger bread house was ready.

She took that tray and lift it up. The house remain. It was her hard work of 4 and a half hour. It was impossible that before an birthday party Nandini Murthy don't get ready but today all her hardwork was that house. She doesn't care about her look all she was worried was for her house.

Behind DJ and Moatsam she entered common room.

There they have decorated tables like flowers while on the centre table all the gifts of Hussain were places. All the exchange students were over there. It wasn't a surprise birthday party. So behind the table Hussain was trying to take gift from Talli.

"Surprise." When Nandini shouted they all looked towards her. She was standing on the door. In both her hands she was holding that tray on which that fairy tail house was present. And Nandini knew that it was more beautiful then the ginger bread house of Hansel and Gretel.

"Wow!" Many of them said.

"Nandini...... you did all this for me?" Hussain said. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

She was standing on door. It was half open and it was cold outside.

"Come Nandini! Place it on table." Moatsam started moving gifts , cakes and other dishes to make place for it.