Chapter 4

Let's pray that on 21st July we will get PaNi live together.

On 21st we have Eid too but I am more excited for their live chat than Eid.

Let's start

<●●●●●●●●●●●>

"Please.................." She doesn't have that much energy left to push Harshad.

Shhhhhhhh!

He proceeded forwards while smirking. Nandini closed her eyes tightly.

At that time only she heard the sound of something hitting and then Harshad's painful voice . She slowly opened her eyes.

Harshad was falling down while someone was standing behind him.

Bright dress , face full of make up , the same Eunuch of that day Dolly. He has a frying pan in his hand with which he has probably hit Harshad. She was standing still and was looking towards him.

He came two steps toward her and stand infront of Nandini. His eyes were full of hatred that she was looking towards him while stopping her breathe.

Then he clutched Nandini from.behind her neck and not a word came out of her mouth. While holding her neck like this he pushed her forward.

He took her to the start of the street from where she has come and then turned to the opposite direction. At front only the back door of Marriage hall was present. He took her to the gate and left her with a jerk. She looked him with teary eyes. He was still looking towards her with eyes fill of hatred while he was biting his lips too.

Suddenly Dolly pulled dupatta from his neck and threw it on her........ The dupatta fell on her front. Dolly looked towards her with hatred eyes and said:

"Shaneless."

Then he left. She came out of her trance when dupatta fell on her feet then she bend down and picked it up.

She wrapped herself in it so that no one will be able to recognize her and then went towards the back door. Instead of going to the hall she went to the bathroom and after making herself presentable.

She was not in a condition to walk so she fell on the last seat.

"Shameless"

"Shameless"

"Shameless"

Dolly's words were hitting her head like a mallet. She was not shameless. She had never sat in any boy's car. Fir the first time she has done this mistake , and..................? Thinking all this was making her mad.

After half function she turned back after making the excuse that she is not well.

After a few days of Deep and Aarohi's marriage.

From morning it was very cold. December was about to end and cold breeze was blowing. At that time she was looking at list outside the door of Scholarship Coordinator's office.

According to "Erasmus Mandus Exchange Program" only two girls were going to Sabanci.

Nandini Murthy and Navya Naveli