Chapter 3

After Parth's yesterday live chat many other fandoms people were like he said NO FOR KYY , what the hell is this fandom us drama main dekhany k liyey hai kuch nae still peechy pry hain and all that shit.

To let me tell you:

For the very first time in a history an actor asked his fandom that what do you wanna see in the show and for his fandom he talked to makers , and after all that he said he will be very happy if kyys4 will come. At least he is excited for kyys4 unlike your typical show about which he clearly said NO AT LEAST MERY SAATH TO BILKUL NAHI.

Then he said he wanna do romance like KYY , I don't know why but mujy to aisa lg rha tha he wanna say NITI k saath , so it means all the shows he has done after kyy he don't consider them romantic and

Tum logon ke is liyey jl rahi hai coz his that live chat was totally about only KYY or NITI and yeah he said he will talk to NITI for a live chat on 21st July so tum log Jalo hum enjoy krain gy.

Let's start the update

<●●●●●●●●●>

"Nandini! Nandini! Where are you?"

She was fixing her jewellery in her room's mirror when Shano came while calling for her. There was noise everywhere. Mehndi's function has been started. Everyone was running to go outside while she was still standing there.

"What happened mom?"

She was busy with her maang tika that was not fixing at one place. It was like a gold big coin and a red ruby was hanging with it too. While arranging it her bangles were creating a sweet noise.

"Hurry up! Your dad is calling you , he wants you to meet with someone."

Her voice has happiness while she started looking her being a little shocked. Her mother was wearing a Saree along with that a diamond necklace. Her fingers left that tika and her heart started beating fast. Has her bua came and her full of himself son too????????????

"Where is dad?"

She with a pounding heart went behind her. Near gate her father was standing. Along with that a handsome boy was standing too on whom's shoulder his hand was and he was talking to him. On front of him a man and a decent woman were standing. She arranging her frock cane near them.

"She is Nandini , my daughter!" Her father said smiling while side hugging her.

"Hello" She said softly while moving her head a little.

"Hi dear!" All three of them started looking towards her with great interest.