All Lifeguards - Birthday

Zoe's POV:

I have been a lifeguard for nearly a year now and my Birthday is tomorrow. I am really excited as my twin sister is coming down to Bondi so we can spend our birthday together. We have been really close our whole life and even though I have moved to Australia we still talk every day. I haven't been able to get my birthday off work and I don't mind as I get to work with my friends on my birthday. Tasha was arriving at 6 tonight and I have to go pick her up. I told everyone a while ago that my birthday is tomorrow and that someone in my family is coming down today.

I was just about to leave the tower as I had to go home so that I could get ready to pick up my sister. I was excited to pick her up as I haven't seen her in person in over a year. My family has already sent over my presents and my friends are coming next week to see me.

When I got home, I checked the time and saw that I had an hour and a half to get ready and get to the airport. I was really excited to see her again. I got changed out of my uniform and then I got changed into a crop top and a pair of leggings and then when I checked the time again I saw that I had to leave now so that I could get to the airport in time to pick up Tasha.

---Time skip brought to you by Sebastian Stan dancing to Hungry Eyes---

I have now gotten to the airport and when I got there I saw Tasha standing outside with her bags. I hopped out of my car and then opened the boot for Tasha so that she could put her suitcases in them. We then both got in the car and I then drive back to my house.

On the way back to mine Tasha told me what has been happening in England and that she is also jealous of my car as I have a car that looks exactly like what Stiles Stilinski has.

When we get back to mine I let her get settled while I start cooking food for the both of us. Tasha knows that I have work tomorrow so she has said that she would come down to the beach.

---The next day---

I have just gotten to work and when I get inside I am surprised to see the tower decorated with birthday stuff. When I walk up to the front of the tower everyone that is there turns around and then shouts "Happy Birthday."

I then turn to them and say "Thank you." I then go and sit down at the front as I checked where I was yesterday and I saw that I was on tower duty all day today. I saw Tasha walking down the steps to the sand and before I could say anything  Jethro asked "So is your sister here yet?"

"Yep. I picked her up at the airport yesterday evening and if you are referring to is she at the beach yet. Yes, she has just walked down the stairs and is just sitting down," I said.

"So, what does she look like?" Jules asked.

"I'm not going to say as I want it to be a surprise," I said.

"Ok. We'll let you do what you need to do," Jules said. Maxi then sat down next to me while everyone went to their posts on the beach.

---Time skip---

I have started to get bored up in the tower so on my lunch break I took my lunch with me and I went to see Tasha. I knew that the other was confused about where I was going but I continued to walk to Tasha and when I reached her I sat down next to her and started talking to her.

We talked about a lot of things like what I have been doing and I told her what all of the others have done. I also told her to come up to the tower at 3 pm as I finished then and the others were doing something for me when I finished.

I finished my lunch after 30 minutes and I decided to go back up to the tower so that I could continue working.

3 hours later I have just finished and Tasha should be walking into the tower any minute now. I had to go fill my bottle back up before I could do anything but while I was finishing up I hear Maxi pipe up and say "Zoe. What is this?"

I then turn to look at him and I see that he is looking back and forth between me and Tasha. I then say "Maxi. This is my identical twin sister Natasha."

"Hi," she says.

"So, how long do I need to stay?" I ask.

"You don't need to stay. We are packing up in an hour so you can go home but you need to be back at the beach by seven as we are setting up a bbq for you so it gives you enough time to go home and sort yourself out and it gives us enough time to sort everything out. Also, bring Natasha as I want to see the look on everyone's faces when they see her," Maxi says.

"Okay. We'll be here at seven. Bye," I say. Tasha and I then leave the tower and we go back to mine so that we can get ready.

Tasha decided to wear one of my dresses as I have a really good sense of style. I let her wear one of my short-sleeved dresses as she doesn't mind the cold but I wore a three-quarter length sleeved dress as I was now used to the weather. It is wintertime at the moment so I am used to the temperatures that are here. However, Tasha isn't so she thinks that this weather is normal.

We then walked back down to the beach as it took us 3 hours for both of us to get ready. We talked about random things while we walked down to the beach. It was only a 15-minute walk down there and when we got there I spotted Maxi first so I decided to lead Tasha over to him.

We got to Maxi and then we saw that people realised that I was there. They then all walked up to Tasha, Maxi and me. Hoppo was the first person to realise that someone else was there so he then said "Zoe. Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Oh. Guys this is my twin, Natasha or Tasha," I said.

Everyone then said "Hi," at the same time. They all then come up one at a time to hand me either a card or a card and a present. I decided to open them at home so that they didn't get lost or blow away in the wind.

Tasha and I spend the rest of the night talking to the boys and Jules. We also spent the rest of the night eating bbq food.

----------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope that you have enjoyed the first chapter of this book. Also, it is actually my 16th birthday today and it is my sisters as well so I decided to write a chapter based on my birthday. I have been waiting to write this chapter since I started my other book and I finally get to write this chapter.

From

Nicci