Harrison - Almost Drowning

Y/N's POV:

I was extremely bored today as my boyfriend was at work and I didn't have to go to work today so that means that I could do what I want but I haven't got the foggiest of what to do. I knew that I didn't have to clean the house as it was already clean so I thought that I should go visit my boyfriend at work so I got into my swimming costume and put some clothes over the top of it. I also grabbed my battery pack, charger and my bad and then left the house.

I got down to the beach around 15 minutes after I left the house and when I got there I found a spot then decided in front of the flags so I set my stuff down and decided to go swimming because as I walked down here I was hot already so I needed to cool down. I then took off my clothes and walked over to the water.

When I got in the water I made my way through all of the people and when I couldn't stand anymore I knew that I would have to swim past everyone else so that I wouldn't have to move around anyone else.

It took me a few minutes to get around everyone and when I did I started swimming back and forth between the flags.

I don't know what happened while I was swimming but I suddenly felt faint and I couldn't move any more. I felt like I was falling. I was struggling to keep my head above the water. I didn't know how long I was struggling for but suddenly I was but I suddenly felt like I was pulled up out of the water. When I felt something underneath me I finally opened my eyes and took a deep breath.

Once I knew that I could breathe again I climbed up on the board properly and then paid attention to what the lifeguard was saying. I then heard him say "Hey. Are you alright?"

I recognised the voice the minute he started talking so I just said "Yeah. I'm fine. I just felt light-headed."

I don't know if he recognised my voice but when we got back to the beach I fell to the ground because I still felt faint. I then rolled around so I was lying on my back. I then heard someone fall next to me and when I turn my head I see Harrison kneeling next to me. "Hey, babe," I whisper.

"Hey. Baby, why didn't you tell me you were coming today?" Harrison asked.

"I wanted to surprise you but I wanted to go for a swim before but I didn't realise that would happen," I said.

"You worried me. I was the one to rescue you and when I heard your voice I knew that it was you. Are you sure that you are alright?" Harrison said.

"Yeah, I just feel faint while I stand up," I said.

"Do you want to come up to the tower so I can keep an eye on you for a while?" Harrison said.

"Yeah, please. Can you get my stuff though? I left it up there," I said while pointing to where it should be.

"Yeah, I will. I'll go get it while they get you into the buggy," Harrison said. He then walked off to get my stuff and the other lifeguard got me into the buggy and we waited until Harrison came back to drive up to the tower.

When we got up to the tower, Harrison picked me up bridal style and then took me upstairs. He then sat me down on a spare chair. He then talked to the boys and then one of them gets up and leaves the tower. Harrison then sat next to me and I then leaned my head on Harrison's shoulder and then we stayed there for the rest of his shift.

------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry for the British sentences in this. I re-read what I wrote and then wasn't bothered to change them as I wanted to see if any of you knows what they mean. Thank you to pkmxxn for the idea for this chapter. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci