Maxi - Clingy

Hayley's POV:

Mazi and I have been dating for nearly a year now and what makes our lives better is that we see each other every day at work so we get to work together. We both moved in with each other already and we just keep another apartment so that if our friends want to come around, they won't suspect anything. We have kept our relationship a secret from everyone as we didn't want them to know. It's been hard but we have managed to do it. I don't know why but this morning I woke up and I felt clingy today. I have this feeling that Maxi isn't going to like it but I don't care really.

When we got to work it was already nearly time to start our jobs and I was lucky that we were in the tower together today. We were lucky that no one else was in here with us as we didn't want anyone to know about us yet. When we got into the tower we saw that no one was in there and when we sat down I immediately moved my chair next to Maxi's and I then wrapped my arms around his chest and put my head on his shoulder. I then heard Maxi ask me "Are you alright there?"

"Yep. I'm fine. I just want to hold you," I respond. I then felt Maxi wrap his arm around my waist and we just stayed there watching the beach.

Later on in the day, I was still clinging onto Maxi but we then heard Chappo say over the radio "Chappo to tower."

"Go ahead Chappo," Maxi said.

"Can one of you run down the defib?" said Chappo.

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in a minute," Maxi said. Maxi then went to stand up but I didn't let him as I wanted him with me. He then looked at me and said "Baby, I need to go and give them the defib."

"I know. But I don't want you to go," I said.

"I'll be back soon," he said. He then had to peel off my arms from around him and then rushes off. I then sit there in a grump.

Maxi comes back 10 minutes later and when he sees me, he asks me "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. But I want cuddles," I said.

"You're very clingy today, aren't you? Maxi asked while sitting down.

I then moved onto his lap and then cuddled up to him. I then said "Yep." We then stayed like that for the rest of our shift and we were lucky that none of the other boys walked into the tower while we were like this as it would be really hard to explain.

When we got home from work we both got changed into something more comfortable and then we both sat down and cuddled for the rest of the night.

----

Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry I haven't written this book in a while. My mind has been elsewhere and didn't want to let me write this book but it now has. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci