Joel - Argument

Amanda's POV:

"I can't believe that you think I cheated on you," I said to Joel. "I seriously can't believe it."

"Why were you outside the apartment with a man then? You both looked real cosy," Joel said.

"He was my brother," I said.

"Oh yeah. That's your excuse. He's your brother," Joel said. "Why haven't I heard about your brother before then?"

"No. I can't. I just can't deal with this at the moment. I'm leaving. I love you and all but I'm leaving," I said to Joel. I couldn't stay in this apartment if he thinks that I cheated. I then walked out of the house and I grabbed my car keys from my back pocket and then got into my car. I didn't realise know where I was going so I just drove around for a bit. Once I realised where I was, I realised that Jacko lived around here so drove to his house and then went to his apartment.

Once he opened the door he could see that my face had tears streaming down it so he pulled me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist and continued to cry into his chest. We stayed there in that position for around 10 minutes as I think he was waiting for me to calm down.

Once I calmed down he pulled me away from his chest and asked me "What happened?"

"Joel and I got into an argument. He thinks that I cheated on him as he saw me outside the apartment complex with a boy looking cosy," I said to him.

"Well, who was the boy?" Jacko asked.

"My brother," I said.

"I didn't know you had a brother," Jacko said in shock.

"No one knows I have a brother. Not even Joel," I said.

"Did you explain to him that it was your brother?" Jacko asked.

"Well... No. I kinda got mad at him before said I love you and then stormed out of the house," I said to Jacko without realising what I said. I then went back over what I said and then realised what I said. "Oh no. Nonononono. I said I love you too Joel."

"Well do you love him?" Jacko asked.

"Yes, I do love him but-" I said.

"No go and apologise to him. Also, tell him you love him properly this time," Jacko said. I then ran out of his apartment, got in my car and then drove home.

Joel's POV:

Around an hour after Amanda left I got a call from Jacko saying that I messed up as Amanda was actually with her brother outside the apartment so I knew that if Jacko said that it was her brother I knew that it was true. He also told me that she was on her way back home. I knew that it takes around 40 minutes to drive from Jacko's house to here so I knew that I had time to go to the shop as it was only five minutes away from here.

I quickly ran out of the apartment and to the shop. I bought her some flowers and chocolate and then ran back to the apartment. I checked Frind Friends and saw that she was 10 minutes away so I stood in front of the dining room table waiting for her.

Amanda's POV:

I have just pulled up outside and I then got out and ran upstairs to the apartment. When I opened the door I saw Joel standing in front of the dining room table with flowers and chocolate in his hands. I just stop as I didn't know what to say. Joel then walked towards me and then put the chocolate and flowers down next to me. He then pulled me in for a hug and then he rested his chin on my head. "I'm so sorry that I didn't believe that it was your brother that you were with. I was jealous," Joel said.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you," I said while burying my head into his chest.

"I love you," Joel said.

I swore that I stopped breathing for a few seconds. I then left the shock I was in and I then said "I love you too."

-------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Also, thank you to  for this request. I loved writing this. I did start writing this in my free time at college but I re-wrote a few sections for this chapter as I didn't think that it was good. Hope you have enjoyed reading this chapter.

From

Nicci