༻𝐘/𝐍 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮༺

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤"
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Where are we going, Gojo sensei?"

"You have to wait and see."

The white haired male chuckled as his students looked at him with puzzled look. They all walked silently in the middle of the night, the teens never knew why their teacher was taking them into the depths of this forest.

Suddenly, a creature appeared in front of them which made them take their fighting stance except for Gojo. He knew they weren't alone.

"Don't waste your energy, it won't effect him." He said, a mischievous smirk on his face.

They all looked at him, "What are you talking about?" Nobara spoke up. "Just look, you will find that he doesn't even look at us."

The three looked at the male creature in front of them, he has marks on his face. He was looking at someone else...

"Flame Breathing: First Form: Unknown Fire."

Out of nowhere, a blast of fire dashed at the creature. The last thing they know was the creature's head rolling at their feet. Both Nobara and Yuji jumped back with a scream while Megumi looked at it with disgust as the head started to disappear. Gojo left his dumbfounded students and walked toward the new person.

The three looked at the new person their teacher was going toward. Thet were wearing a black uniform with a white haori that has flame-like rigdes at the end. What caught their attention was her flame-like hair.

"Hello! Are you by any chance Y/N Rengoku?"

The person turned around and looked up at the tall man, "Yes! Y/N Rengoku at your service!" She said, putting her sword in its sheath.

"I'm Saturo Gojo, pleasure to meet you. We are here to escort you to the Jujutsu School." He said, offering his hand for a handshake.

She gladly shook his hand and said, "You're the one Oyakata sama spoke of, well it's glad to make your acquaintance." She gave him a bright smile that made Goju blush slightly.

"Cute!"

Flashback:-

A golden haired female stepped inside a room, kneeling down in front of her master with her head bowing down, "You asked to meet me, Oyakata sama?"

The blind man smiled gently at her, "Yes, my child. Please raise your head." He ordered and she lifted her head up, "You have a mission to accomplish, Y/N." He added which made the girl wonder

"Is there any instructions, master?" She asked, staring at his with a questioning look.

Oyakata sama nodded, "Yes, you're to help a friend of mine in Jujutsu Technical High School. He said one of the students fought a demon in the school. It seems the demons are targeting them recently, so your mission is to protect them." He explained.

Y/N gave a determined smile, "Alright! This should be easy!" She said, getting excited.

The man frowned, "However Y/N..." He paused for a moment, "The Upper Moon 3 has been detected a few time in the school grounds, so be careful."

For a split second, Y/N's eyes twitched at the mention of Akaza, but the smile was on still her face. She quickly hid her shock and said, "Don't worry about me Oyakata sama, I will be alright." She said, her voice as energetic as ever.

He smiled at her again, "It's good to know you moved on my child. You can go now and start your mission." At his words, the girl stood up and excused herself to leave.

She stepped outside and looked up at the clear sky, her smile was by now gone, 'Akaza, this time I will never let you escape.' She thought as her smile returned slowly, "Another chance came to me, I'm not giving up." She spoke up and started to walk toward the gate.

End of Flashback.

"That was cool! How did you do that?" A pink haired boy jumped in front of her, cutting her train of thought.

She stared at him for a while then laughed, "It's what we, Demon Slayers, do. It's our job." She said.

"Demon Slayers?" He said with a question mark on his head.

Y/N nodded her head, "Yes! That creature was a demon and surprisingly a new Lower Moon." This seems to be difficult for the students to understand which made Y/N laugh more, "I will explain everything later, but right now I would like to know all of you."

The pink haired boy smiled at her and said, "My name is Yuji Itadori and this is Megumi and Nobara." He introduced.

The ginger haired girl jumped in front of Y/N, "Finally I'm not the only girl in the group!" This made Y/N laugh more.

"I agree. Anyway, care to join me to my house? I have to inform my father and take some stuff."

Megumi went to speak, but Gojo beat him to it, "We would love too!" This made an irk mark to appear on the male's forehead.

"I swear I'm going to punch him."

Y/N gave a firm nod, "Good, then let's move." As she started to walk, they all followed behind her, "This is going to be interesting."

Edit:-
Hi everyone...
Thank you all for reading this book and making it reach over 20K, I appreciate you giving some time to read this. Also, I have been read your comments about how I spelled Oyakata wrong. Now I believe I fixed his name in every chapter I mentioned his name. I hope you're happy and satisfied with. It just have a long while since last I watched Demon Slayer, also I watch it with different language, not English. I just got his name from one of the Fanfic books that's all...
Thank you all for reading and I hope you have a good day/night ^^.

Vity💫