✯𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲✯

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

As the new arrivals stepped inside the Rengoku estate, they looked around in amazement. The estate was big with a beautiful garden, it was a beautiful sight to see.

Y/N turned around to face them, still having that bright smile, "Welcome to the Rengoku's household! Please make yourselves at home!" She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Whoa! Y/N san you live in a castle!?" Nobara exclaimed, gazing around the garden.

Y/N laughed, "Thank you!" She said after her laugh died, "What's the meaning of living in a castle when you can't stay in it for a second?" She thought, her smile still on her face.

"Why isn't there anyone around?" Megumi asked.

"It's because only my little brother and father live here. I normally don't spend a lot of time here." She explained as she stared at him with her golden eyes.

"NEE-SAN!!" A voice yelled, calling for Y/N. She turned around only to be attacked by a hug, "You're back!"

Y/N laughed and petted her brother's head, "Senjuro, you surprised me." She said, giggling a bit.

The four sorcerers looked at the siblings, noticing the similarities between Y/N and her little brother. Y/N pulled away from the hug and turned to her new friends, "Everyone, this is my little brother, Senjuro. Senjoru, this Gojo san, Yuji kun, Megumi kun, and Nobara chan." She intruded, pointing at each one of them.

The young boy bowed down, "It's nice to meet you all." He politely said then stood up.

"Senjuro, please take them inside. I have to talk to father." He nodded and she walked inside after excusing herself.

Senjuro smiled at the guests, "Please follow me." And sure they all followed him.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Senjuro took Gojo and his students to a room that is far away from his father's room, he knew that after his sister would talk to him, he will yell. Thus he took them to the furthest room in the estate. Being the polite boy he is, Senjuro made some tea to the guests as a gesture of a warm welcome.

They all drank the tea and sighed in satisfaction, "This is the best tea I have ever drank!" Gojo exclaimed, giving a silly smile.

"T-thank you, I'm glad you like it." He shyly said, looking away from them.

"Senjuro kun,you look a lot like your sister." Yuji uttered which made the golden haired boy smile faintly.

He looked at Yuji, "Yes, both me and Y/N took our look from father. Especially Y/N, she also has his determination to save everyone. Mother used to say that." He said, proudly talking about his sister.

"Used to? What happened to her?" Nobara ask which made the boy realize what he said.

He looked down sadly, "She died due to the illness and--" Senjuro was cut off when the door of the room opened, revealing his sister.

She walked in and sat in front of them, "I apologize for taking long, I have to explain everything to father." She said, smiling happily at them.

Senjuro knew from her smile that nothing has gone right and probably there's a mess in the other side of the estate. He stood up which made Y/N look up at him, "I must leave you alone now, excuse me." He bowed and left.

"Senjuro..." Y/N thought, feeling sad for her brother. She then turned to the teens and teacher, "So before we head out, what would you like to know?"

Yuji raised his hand, "What is a Demon Slayer?" He asked, his eyes are dots.

"Good question!..." She thought for a bit then nodded to herself, "Okay, Demon Slayer Corps is an organization that's main job is to kill demons around the world. Our duty is to exterminate them before they take over the world by using the breathing techniques." She answered which made Yuji look at her with awe.

"Is it easy to kill those demons?" It was now Megumi's turn to ask.

"It depends. The normal way to kill a demon is by beheading them. Normal and weak demons can easily be dealt with by just cutting their heads, but if it was one of the higher ranks, it will be a bit difficult. For example the Lower and Upper Moons which considered to be the strongest demons ever." She answer his question with a bit of details.

Nobara then raised her hand, "How do you know if this demon is high rank? And how do you kill them?"

Y/N laughed, "That's an easy question... The higher ranked demons are twelve, six of them are lower and the other six are upper. However, they all have their number written in their eye. That's how you know if the demon is a high rank or just a regular demon. Lower Moons always get changed for their low ability of fighting, but Upper Moos are still the same. As for how you kill them, easily and as I mentioned before by beheading them using a special made sword called Nichirin. Just like mine." She pulled out her sword, it was red in color with white handle and flame design, "I killed the previous Lower Moon 2 and fought Upper Moon 3 with it." She proudly said. Even mentioning this brought horrible memories, but she couldn't help but be proud of herself.

"You must be in a high rank as well, right Y/N chan?" Gojo said, eyeing her reaction.

She nodded firmly, "Yes, I'm a Hashira. The highest rank in the Demon Slayers Corps. I'm following my father's path, he is a former Flame Hashira. The Rengoku family has a good history in this organization." She said, giving them a smile.

Nobara clapped her hands together, her eyes sparkling, "Y/N san, you're so strong and cool! I want you to be my best friend!" She said which made Y/N laugh.

"I also want to be Y/N san's friend!" Yuji exclaimed, raising his fist.

Y/N laughed, "I will be your friend. All of you." She said and continued to laugh along with the others.

"For once I must say that she is really interesting." Gojo thought, looking at the girl from behind his blindfold.