✿𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟒:- 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚✿

For the first time, Sukuna managed to force his way to control Yuji's body. He was determined to find the flame Hashira and talk to her. It has been weeks now since last he saw her and Y/N is probably back to her work by now. It's night time, so he thought he might find her somewhere killing those demons. "Where is that girl?" He walked around the dark forest, but couldn't find her. He made it to her estate and managed to sneakily get in without being detected.

He looked in every room, but found nothing. Thankfully he didn't wake up both Shinjoru or Senjuro. He got out and went to the only tree in the garden, "That girl is a pain, I don't know why I'm following her." He mumbled while leaning against its bark.

Just then, the gate opened and Y/N walked in, but she stood there talking to someone, "Thank you for accompanying me in this mission, Uzui san."

A laughter could be heard as a familiar voice Sukuna hates spoke up, "No problem, that's why we're comrades and friends. Although I want it to be more then friendship." He joke which made Y/N laugh along.

"Stop that Uzui san! You're my close friend and nothing will change that! Anyway, I must get in since it's pretty late. Goodnight, Uzui san!" She said with a bright smile.

"Good night, Rengoku san!" With that he went his way back home and Y/N closed the gate door, unbeknown to her that the curse king is fuming with anger.

"Did you enjoy your time with him?" Sukuna's voice rang in her ears.

She turned to him with the same smile, "Oh, it's you, Sukuna sama! How have you been?" She said, approaching the tree he was leaning on.

He shrugged, "Better then anything..." He paused for a moment while eyeing her up and down, nothing out of ordinary. "It seems that you enjoyed your time with that womanizer." He said,referring to Tengen and not bothered to hide his annoyance. (I'm sorry I called you that Uzui sama!T-T)

Y/N sighed, "Why are you bothered? It's not like we are together or something." She deadpanned while crossing her arms.

Sukuna growled under his breath, "Don't test my patience, flame girl." He said with venom.

Y/N chuckled and shook her head, "That's a new nickname." She said and sat down beside him, "Don't worry, Uzui san is just my friend." She declared, giggling quietly, "So, what brings you here in this late time?" She asked.

Sukuna sighed and sat down as well, "Well..." He trailed off. He couldn't bring himself and say his feelings like this, he has a pride to keep. Imagine the king of all curses confessing his feelings to a mere human, but not any human... This human is Rengoku Y/N. "I'm just bored so I come to here to see if you can entertain me." He said, completely faking the reason why he was here.

Y/N hummed as if she believed him, "I see... Well, too bad I can't do this now because I'm so tired." She mockingly said, not looking at him, "Though, thank you for saving me that day from Akaza. I could've been dead if you didn't move in time." She added, showing her gratitude.

Sukun tsk-ed and looked way, "Yeah, you should thank me. Without me, you would be six-feet underground." He arrogantly said while evilly smirking.

Y/N laughed, "Yeah, you're right." She said, not wanting to argue with him, "I know you have a good side deep down; otherwise, why would you save me? A human you barely know." She said.

Sukuna choked in his breath and looked at her, "A good side? Please, don't make me laugh." After he said that, there was a moment of silence. That's until Sukuna spoke again, "I'm not a good person and you must know that, flame girl."

"I noticed, but every bad person has a good side. Even if it was small." She said, giving him a smile.

Sukuna was thankful that it was dark, or Y/N would see his red cheeks. He cleared his throat, "So, you still refuse to be my queen?"

The golden haired girl made a sound of thought, "I don't know. You said you're a bad person and I'm a good person. You want world dominance and I want to have a world free from horrors and fears, so it's a bit difficult to be your queen because my morals are different from yours." She explained which made Sukuna a bit disappointed.

"So if I was a good person, you would agree?"

She shrugged, "Probably."

The curse sighed in annoyance, "This's annoying, you know."

Y/N laughed, "It's okay, give it a try." She suggested, her golden orbs glimmering with hope.

"Ha! Yeah, in your dreams."

"Whatever you say..." She trailed off then decided to change the subject, "So, tell me more about yourself, your past, what you used to... something like that."

Sukuna starts to tell her about about his glorious past and everything he has done in the days of his powerful dominance. He carried on that he didn't notice the girl was slipping in and out of consciousness until her head fell on his shoulder. He looked down and saw Y/N fast a sleep which made him click his tongue, "Idiot, asking me to tell her about my past then fell asleep. I don't know why I love you." He slowly stood up and picked her up carefully so she wouldn't wake up.

"Sleep well, my flame queen."

Bonus Ending:-
As Sukuna put Y/N in her futon still in her uniform andcovered her up, he noticed how squishy her cheeks are. He gently pulled on them while having a blank expression, "What the hell am I doing? I can't stop doing this." He thought, trying his best to resist the urge to pull on them more.

Y/N groaned in her sleep, "Senjuro stop that." She mumbled while moving her head away.

Sukuna sighed and stopped pulling her cheeks, "I must go or thar brat will make a fuss if he switched with me here." He thought and turned to leave sneakily exactly like how he got in.

However, he heard something that made his heart skip a bit, "Thank you... Sukuna..." She mumbled in her sleep.

He looked back and smiled gently at her sleeping form, "No problem, flame girl. But keep in mind that I will make you my queen whether you like it or not." After that, he disappeared. He was determined to make her his queen, and that will happen when he rules the world.

The End of Flames book.