❀𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏:- 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢❀

It was rather a boring day, nothing to do at all. Y/N still have another few days before returning to her duties which didn't please her at all. She used to spend all of her time in missions, but now she has nothing to do. That's why she decided to visit the jujutsu school. Also to get over the burden on her chest, she needed to confess to him. And who is the lucky guy...

It was none other then Itadori Yuji himself.

As Y/N walked into the school after a long journey, she could see the boy walking out of the building along with Nobara and Megumi. When Nobara saw the flame Hashira coming their way, she ran to her while yelling, "Y/N chan!! I missed you so much!" Her arms wrapped around Y/N in a tight hug. It has been a week since Y/N invited her and the others for dinner, so she probably missed Y/N because of that.

Y/N laughed and gave Nobara a light pat on her back, "Me too! I missed all of you!" She said then Nobara pulled away. Both of boys made it to the girls' side. Y/N blushed a bit when her eyes met Yuji's, she was nervous but didn't show it since she was smiling the whole time, "Hello Itadori kun and Fushiguro kun!" Y/N greeted, giving them a beaming smile.

Megumi nodded, "It's good to see you well, Y/N chan." He politely said which made the said girl nod firmly.

"Yeah, you look great. Glad that you're alright." Yuji said, smiling goofily at her.

"Thank you both for your concern, I'm doing good!" Y/N said, laughing afterwards.

Nobara then held Y/N's arm, "Do you have anything to do now, Y/N?" Nobara asked and as a reply she got a nod from Y/N, "Great! We are going to the mall for shopping and you're coming with us. I don't take no as an answer." She demanded which made Y/N sweatdrop.

"A-Alright."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Y/N and her friends went to the mall where Nobara went to every shop there. Y/N wasn't used to do such a thing. The only girly thing she did was a simple sleepover with Mitsuri and Shinobu, and not all the time. You could see they are doing this annually. Eventually, Nobara went to a shopping spree by herself. Megumi excused himself to go and take an important call which left Y/N and yuji alone. The air around them was awkward and suddenly all of the topics to talk about disappeared.

Y/N debated with herself if she should tell him now or not. She didn't experience something like this before and she couldn't ask her father what to do since she knew he won't be in good terms with Yuji. Making her decision, Y/N took a deep breat and opened her mouth...

"I want to tell you something!" Both of them spoke in unison, "Sure go ahead!" They repeated the same action which made both of them laugh.

Yuji rubbed the back of his neck, "This place is so noisy, let's go somewhere quiet." He suggested, hoping that Y/N won't get the wrong idea.

She nodded her head, "Sure, I feel like my ears are about to explode from the noise." With that both of them made it to the park nearby. It was quiet and not a lot of people were walking, probably because mostly are working and the kids are in schools. Not to mention the beautiful weather. Y/N looked at the pink haired boy, "So what do you want to talk about, Yuji kun?" Y/N spoke up after sitting down on a bench.

Yuji scratched his head, what was he supposed to say? He can't just say it like that! He knew she would perhaps freak out or would leave him for it. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, "I was wondering, what does that man, Uzui san, mean to you?" He asked, carefully starting the sensitive topic.

Y/N gave him a puzzled look, "Uzui san?..." She questioned, confused why Yuji would ask such a thing.

"Yeah. I mean... he seems interested in you." He uttered, looking everywhere but Y/N.