✧*:.。.𝐔𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.。.:*✧

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The door to Y/N's room opened, revealing the Hashira herself walking in with a very serious face. Anyone would normally see her big smile from a far, but this time she was beyond pissed. She closed the door and walked to her bed, setting on it, "I must find it or else... they will die." She muttered, running her hand through her golden locks. "What am I supposed to do? I don't know where to find it and the demons are after it, especially Akaza." She thought, trying to figure out how to solve this problem.

She paced back and forth in her room, but she didn't know what to do, "I can do nothing on my own... I will inform Oyakata sama about this then tell them." With that being said, she immediately dashed out of her room, running to her leader. In her way, Y/N told her crow to tell the four sorcerers to meet her in the forest so she can tell them everything.

Time Skip:-
"Ugh! Where is she?" Complained Nobara as she crossed her arms.

Megumi rolled his eyes, "She will come eventually." He uttered, giving her a blank look.

The ginger haired female huffed, "She was supposed to be here long time ago!" She yelled.

Just then, someone landed down from a tree, "Sorry for the wait!" Y/N said while beaming at them.

"It's fine, you didn't take long anyway." Yuji spoke up which earned him a smile from the female that made him blush.

"What do you want to talk about, cutie chan?" Satoru asked and the three students gave him weird looks because of her nickname, two of them being so jealous.

Y/N's expression turned into serious, this was new for the teens and teacher since she is always smiling, "I met the higher ups and told them about the reason why demons attack the school." She said with a firm voice.

Gojo scratched the back of his head, "Ah yes, I'm aware of that. How did it go?" He asked her, giving her a confused look.

The female shock her head in disappointment, "Not good at all." Saying that, Gojo gave her an apologetic look.

"Can you tell us what's going on?" Nobara butted in, not understanding what's happening.

Y/N sighed and nodded, "Yes, please listen carefully..."

Flashback:-

Y/N's POV:-
It was another night patrol for me, I killed three demons up until now. I still can't understand why are they attacking this school, there's nothing in here to fetch anyway... right?

As I walked around, I could hear movements somewhere near me, so I stopped. My hand subconsciously went to my Nichirin, grasping it tightly. Just then, a demon launched at me. Thankfully, I dodged the attack and pulled out my sword, a few others joined the first demon.

"Flame breathing: fourth form: blooming flame undulation." My attack was enough to kill them at once. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding, "You can't withstand me with such a weak and slow physique!" I said, smirking at their fading bodies. One of the demons survived my attack, but was severely injured. I walked toward the female demon and towered over her, "You're a tough one to survive my attack!" The demon just coward in fear, "I would like to ask you something, why are your kind assaulting this school?" I asked, still smiling brightly at her.

She shook her head in fear, "H-he will kill me if I tell you!" She stuttered, tears appearing in her eyes.

"Don't worry, nothing will kill you while I'm here."

She looked around and then looked at me, "We...we are a-attacking this place f-for the c-compass." She confessed, looking at me with a defeated look.

I tilted my head, "Compass?"

She nodded, "Yes, it can help to find what our lord wants..."

My eyes widen and I went to ask for more details, but the female suddenly started to screech as her body got puffy until she exploded. I jumped away before her blood got on my uniform.

Just then, I felt the presence of the very person I hate. I turned around, sword ready to attack anytime.

"I see you still didn't change, right...Y/N Rengoku?" There he stood in front of me, Akaza, Upper Moon 3. His smug smirk made me so angry.

"What are you doing here, Akaza?" I demanded with an angry look.

He chuckled and crossed his arms, "Well, she already told you and that's why deserved to die. The compass is what I'm afther." He bluntly said.

My grip on the sword tightened, "No matter what it is, you will never get it."

Akaza laughed, "I can't let you stand in my way and..." He trailed off, pointing his finger at me, "Since you know a lot about our purpose in this school, I can't let you live longer. But not now, I want good atmospheres to fight you after I get that compass from the rulers of this school." He then turned around, "Goodbye for now, we will meet another time, Rengoku." And just like that, he disappeared into the shadows of the woods just like before.

I sighed and lowered my sword, "I must have a word with the higher ups of this school." I muttered as I put my sword back in its sheath.

End of Flashback.

Third Person's POV:-
Everyone was quiet as Y/N finished her explanation.

Yuji raised his hand, "What is this compass for?" He asked with dotted eyes.

Y/N thought of a way to explain this to him then opened her mouth, "When I asked Oyakata sama about it, he told me that it's a lost ancient device that can locate the Blue Spider Lily which is a special flower that contains a very strong power and the demon lord is looking for it to get this power." She explained as simply as possible.

"But why is the compass in our school?" It was now Megumi's turn to ask.

She shook her head, "They didn't want to tell me, so I have no clue." Y/N said with a disappointed tone in her voice.

Gojo approached her and put his hand on her head, "I know that the higher ups are cowards, so don't worry we will get this compass before the demons get it!" He said, ruffling her hair to cheer her up and that made her blush a little.

Nobara then threw her arm around Y/N's shoulder, "Don't worry bestie, Nobara won't leave you fight alone!" She confidently said while waving her fist.

Yuji joined in the other side, "Yup! Let's work together!"

Megumi stood beside them and nodded his head in agreement, giving the female Hashira a small smile. Y/N smiled her bright smile once again, "Thank you all for helping me! Let's stop those demons before it's too late!"

"HAI!!"