❀𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟓:- 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞❀

The door to Y/N's room opened to reveal Senjuro walking in with an enveloped letter, "Another letter for you, nee san. Father almost picked it if I didn't interfere." The boy said, hanging his sister the letter.

The girl smiled and took it, "Thank you, Senjuro." The little brother nodded and left the room. Y/N opened the envelope and pulled out the piece of paper, reading it to herself...

Dear Y/N...
I hope you're doing good today. I know this is the fifth letter you received from me and I know you're wondering who am I, but we will meet one day. At least when I get the courage to face you and confess how I feel toward you in person. I know words would never express my feelings and how much I want to say them to you with my own words, but I just can't. The only thing I want you to know is that I love you so much and that I want to be with you the whole life. Just wait for me and I will eventually reveal myself to you.

Until next time...
Your secret admire ♡.

Y/N sighed, feeling curious who might this secret admire be. This is the fifth time she receives a letter in the early morning which confused her. When she received the third letter, she told Shinobu about it and the Insect Hashira just launched it off, telling Y/N that eventually this person will expose himself/herself sooner or later. Y/N didn't accept this as a reason and was pretty curious to know who is this person that loves her so much. There has to be a way to expose this secret admire.

That's why Y/N decided the next day, she will wake earlier then usual and hide to see who is this unknown lover of hers.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The next day came and Y/N quickly woke up, did her morning routine and put on her demon slayer uniform. She jumped on the roof and hid herself, "They will never know I'm here." She giggled after mumbling this to here.

After a short while, a person jumped over the wall around her estate. The person was covering themselves with a hood. They put their hand in their pocket and pulled out an envelope similar to the previous ones Y/N received. He approached the front door and put the letter on the doorstep. They were about to leave.

That was her chance!

She quickly jumped down and yelled, "Stop right there!" The person tensed when they heard her voice and started to run. Y/N chased after them, but couldn't catch them. They escaped! "I was so close!" She said then sighed. She returned to the estate and took the letter. This is sixth one this month. She read it and it was like the last ones, confession and excuse for not revealing themselves, "Tomorrow, I will catch them!" She said with determined smile.

However, the next day the same happened. They escaped again. This continued for a week, them escaping and Y/N trying to catch them. That was until they stopped completely...

"They didn't come... again." It has been three days since the letters stopped. She couldn't understand what just happened, did they give up? Y/N started to wake up early everyday and just go to the front door to see if there was a letter, but nothing was there. She felt sad, those letters where weird yes, but she enjoyed reading them. She even kept them. She came to love this secret admire, but they stopped writing letters and broke her heart.

That continued for a week, until...

Y/N woke up earlier then her brother and father and out of habit went to the front door. She opened it just in time when the same person from before was putting a letter. They both exchanged gazes for a moment and the person this time didn't escape, they just handed her the letter. She took it and opened it to read what they had written.

Dear Y/N...
I know it has been a while since you received my last letter. I couldn't risk exposing myself to you yet back then, but I believe it's about time you know who am I. But before that, let me expess how much I care about you because I can't with vocalized words. You're the first person I fill in love with, Y/N, I care about you so much. Ever since the first day I met you, I knew you were the one. You're the most amazing person I have ever meet. Energetic, cheerful, lively, bright... and many more things I can't describe. I couldn't forget about you after your mission was finished with us. I couldn't help but miss you. A friend of mine suggested that I write you those letters and I thought it's the best I idea, but I'm embarrassed to give them to you in person. Thus, I decided to just leave them there until the right time comes. What I want to tell you is that I really really love you so much and I hope you would accept my feelings. I want to meet you in the school after you finish reading this letter.

Yours always...
Inumaki Toge.

After reading this letter, Y/N lifted her head up only for her golden eyes to widen when she saw the familiar cream white hair and purple eyes. He had pulled down his hood and revealed himself. He was blushing madly, but mostly was covered by the collar of his school uniform. It know makes sense, he couldn't express his feelings by speaking, so he just wrote them down.

"Kelp." Toge greeted shyly, not looking at her eyes.

Y/N shook her head to wake from her daze, "You're my... secret admire?" She asked, still not believing her own eyes. He just nodded his head. Suddenly, he found himself pulled into a hug with Y/N laughing, "I'm glad it's you!" She said with happiness.

He gave a confused look, "Tuna mayo?" He said in a questioning manner. She pulled away and gave him a puzzled look. Toge quickly pulled his phone and typed down something. He showed her his phone and Y/N read what he typed, "So does this mean you accept my feelings?"

Y/N laughed and nodded her head, "Yes, I feel the same. I believe it's love from the first sight, I couldn't forget about you since the day I met you. You're pretty special." She confessed to him.

He typed in his phone again and showed it to Y/N, "I love you very much, Y/N chan."

She hugged him again and whispered, "I love you too, Inumaki san."

Bonus Ending:-
Toge was with his friends, Maki and Panda. They finished their training a few minutes ago, so they have nothing to do. Just then...

"Toge san!" Y/N's voice rang around the school.

The said boy turned around and saw Y/N approaching him while waving her hand, her usual bright smile still on her face. He quickly ran to her and tackled her in a hug, "Benito flacks!"

She laughed and kissed his cheek, "I missed you too."

Panda looked puzzled, "Since when they are together?" He question with a question mark over his head.

Maki smiled, "A week ago. They are a new couple." She simply explained.

Panda hummed, "In that case, I hope they have a happy life together."

End of Flames Book.