❀𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟑:- 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮❀

"How do I look, Senjuro?" Y/N asked her brother with a nervous smile.

The young boy gave her a thumb up, "You look beautiful, nee san. You're like a princess." He said as a flowery aura surrounded him.

Y/N was going on a 'date' with Gojo to a traditional festival. She decided to wear a F/C kimono with (Favorite Pattern) patterns. Her hair was styled in (Favorite Hair Style) with the help of her brother. She put on the hairpin Gojo bought for her in the festival he took her to the previous time. Y/N fixed her kimono one last time before turning to her brother, "Alright, I'm going now Senjuro. If father asks about me, tell him I'm with a friend, okay?" She said, ruffling her little brother's hair.

He nodded,"Okay." He escorted his sister to the front gate and waved goodbye to her, "Be careful out there, nee san! Enjoy your time!"

Y/N turned and waved to him, "I will do! I will bring you and father some souvenirs!" She exclaimed, flashing him a smile then went to her way. She walked calmly with only one thought in her mind, "I'm looking forward to enjoy my time with him!" She thought with excitement that almost made her run there.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

After a short walk, Y/N made it in time to the festival. She could see Gojo standing there, waiting for her. She was surprised when she saw him wear a white yukata with a black haori. She could see he was wearing black sunglasses and his hair was down, not spiked up. Y/N blushed a bit since it wse the first time she saw him wearing traditional Japanese clothes. She shook her head to clear her mind, walking toward him, "Gojo san!" She called while waving her hand.

The said man looked at the direction his name came from and saw Y/N coming toward him with a smile. One thought only crossed his mind, "Such a beautiful girl." He thought with a smile then waved back at her.

After she made to him, she beamed happily, "It's good to see you again!" She said, trying not to blush.

He chuckled, "Same here. I'm glad you're healthy and well again." He said after his chuckle died down.

"It suits you... wearing traditional outfits." She complimented him.

Gojo blushed slightly, but quickly covered with a laugh, "Thanks, you also look beautiful in this kimono." He said then took your hand, "Let's get in before it's too late." He said and pulled her along with him.

Y/N didn't say anything and just followed him so they can enjoy the festival. Throughout their time in the festival, they both played different games, took pictures for themselves -mostly Gojo, bought some souvenirs to their friends and family, and finally Y/N decided to visit the shrine to give a small pray. Eventually, they went to a food stand to eat some ramen. They both talked about random things and laughed the whole day. Seeing Y/N enjoying her time made Gojo happy and glad that he took her in this date.

Now it is time to see the fireworks...

It was a lovely night as both of them were sitting on a bench while eating some Mochi Gojo bought.

"It was a wonderful day, thank you for taking me out, Gojo san." Y/N spoke up which caught Gojo's attention.

The white haired male chuckled, "No problem, I like spending time with you." He confessed then noticed the sakura hairpin, "Oh, you still have that!" He said, pointing at the hair accessory.

Y/N touched her hair and laughed gently, "Yeah, I kept it. You gifted it to me eventually." She said while blushing.

Gojo hummed, "I'm glad you kept it, I also still have the mask you gave me. It's the best gift I've ever received..." He expressed, not looking at her, "...because it's from the person I care about." He whispered, but Y/N heard him.

She snapped her head to him with a puzzled look, "Gojo san--"

He put his finger on her lips to keep her quiet, "Just let me finish..." He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts, "Y/N chan, I have never met a person like you. So caring and cheerful. Most of my friends think of me as an annoying person, but you never really thought this of me. You always smile in my face and never insulted me or showed me hate, you even bought a gift for me..." He cupped her cheek, "That's why, I don't want to lose you, Y/N. I want you to be by my side all the time and work together. I... I love Y/N, so much that I can't imagine my life without you." He finished, putting his forehead against hers while closing his eyes and inhaling her lovely scent.

Y/N stared at his peaceful expression, "Gojo san--"

"Satoru. Just call me Satoru."

She took a deep breath, "I-I know how you feel, Satoru... I appreciate you for caring about me... I'm glad it's not one sided..."

He quickly snapped his eyes open, "Wait! Does that mean...?" She just nodded and he picked her up by her waist, spinning her around while laughing, "Thank you, Y/N chan~ You're the best person ever!!!" He then put her down and in this heated moment, he kissed her lips which surprised her at first then she kissed back. The fireworks start to shine in the sky as they pulled away from each other, "I love you, Y/N chan." He said, hugging her.

Y/N giggled, "I love you too... Satoru san."

Bonus Ending:-
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! DID YOU AGREE?!!!" Gojo yelled as Y/N nodded her head, "Oh no! I can't believe this!"

Y/N was trying her best not to laugh. She came to Gojo's office and told him that one of her father's friends asked for her hand to his son, she wanted to prank him to see his reaction which pretty much was funny and so dramatic. "You know I can't refuse, my father has already agreed." She said, making a sad expression.

He grabbed her shoulders, "Who is he? Tell me and I will show him what happens when someone steals my woman!" He said, getting really frustrated.

Y/N faked a sigh as she pulled his hands away, "I'm sorry, Satoru." With that she left him there. Unbeknown to him that Y/N was trying not to laugh. When she went outside, she poked her head in the room and said to him while laughing, "It's a prank, so don't worry." Saying this, she booked it and fleed away.

Gojo stood there for a couple of seconds before he understood what happened, "Y/N GET BACK HERE!!!! NO ONE PRANKS ME!!" He yelled, chasing after her.

The End of Flames Book.