59|System Down

Harry's pov

"Ms.Dixion!" I called

"Yes?" I looked up as she walked over swaying as she always did

"Uh..." I looked back down shaking my head flipping through the papers "I don't know what happened with this contract but contact the instillation company and tell them to resend this because it's choppy and makes no sense"

"K" she popped a bubble

I looked up at her "k?" I repeated cocking an eyebrow she nodded popping another pretty pink bubble between her bright red lips "do not k me"

She smirked "k" she blew up another bubble I stood up rounding the desk to stand in front of her as the bubble popped ,she pops them so damn loud!

"What is with the attitude today mm?" I questioned

She's been bratty since this morning

She shrugged "I feel like it" she spoke with very obnoxious gum smacks punctuating her words

I stepped closer making her step back so her thighs were pressed against my desk "well I don't feel like dealing with it so-" she popped a bubble I ground my teeth "do not pop bubbles while I'm trying to talk-" she popped another I grabbed her jaw "Baby girl this is your last chance I'm not playing with you do not pop bubbles in my face"

"Then don't put your face so close to mine and it wouldn't be in your face" she rebutted

I let her go I took a deep breath closing my eyes I pinched the bridge of my nose massaging it slightly "you are trying my patience I just need you to-"

My eyes snapped open when I heard a faint pop she grinned "oops"

I put out my hand "give it to me"

"What?" She asked looking down at my empty hand

"Your gum" I flexed my fingers "give it to me"

She frowned "you want me to spit it in your hand but that's gro-"

"Now!" I growled grabbing her throat she went wide eyed and spit it in my hand I looked her smiling wickedly as I threw it into my mouth

I didn't let her throat go I slowly leaned closer to her ear "Listen and listen good" I whispered chewing the gum directly in her ear "when daddy tells you to do something you do it, do you understand me?"

"Yes daddy" she whimpered

"Good girl" I popped a bubble right by her ear "I gave you an assignment and I expect it to be done" I gave her throat a gentle squeeze "but you've earned a punishment since you can't behave you are going to have to sit on my lap and do your work on my computer so I can watch you and make sure it's getting done" I popped another bubble in her ear "while I play with you"

I could feel her heart race under my grasp she didn't respond "understand?" I asked

"Mhm yes... yes sir" she corrected herself

"And if I think you've mended your ways I might give you a treat"

"Oh thank you" she whined