Prologue

The three brothers radiated power with their expensive watches and one of a kind suits. With skin covered in tattoos and eyes that strike fear into all those they meet it's not surprising that these three men where feared with or without their reputation.

So when their pilot decided to arrive late it took the brothers no less than three seconds to dictate his death to the poor shaking man. A knife down his chest his intestines ripped from his still living body and his throat slashes with a billed between the eyes for good measure.

However, so consumed with their own anger the men forgot their need for him and so upon coincidence found themselves in first class on a public plane making their way to their seats laptops clutched tightly in their hands.

What they did not expect was for the seat closest to the window on the four seat row to be occupied, especially by an angel.

The second the trio laid eyes upon her brown chocolate locks and her porcelain skin that sparks led in the sun, the same sun that kissed her skin setting it a glow making her appear radiant and angelic. The brothers stood in a daze unable to move.

Silently glaring to one another it became immediately understood that they all felt this pull to be near the little doll like figure sliding into the seats beside her so carefully in fear of waking her yet so excited to se her eyes.

It took all of an hour for the young girl to wake finding herself to have her cheek resting upon a stranger causing her to jolt forward and her face connect with the seat i front of her with a large bang, all three brothers broke from their daze at this moment a feeling of protectiveness surging through them.

The small girl felt a wave of embarrassment overcome her as her cheeks lit up this only furthered the trios already burning desire for her.

It was the closest brother to her that decided to break the silence first. "Hello angelo, have a nice nap" his deep Italian voice shook her while reminding her of the predicament she was in.

"I'm s-sorry s-s-sir, it won't happen a-again" while her use of 'sir' sent a surge of need to the cocks her stutter showed fear, and for the first time the brothers resented this.

"It's okay Angelo, I'm Matteo it's a pleasure to meet you" he took her hand in his his palm completely enclosing around her delicate hand. "And these are my brothers Gwaine and Vincent" it hadn't quite hit her yet she was seated next to the infamous knight brothers not them that they sat beside Audrey fallon.

While the brothers where to be feared with their money and power from murder to stock mark trading they did it all and their bank accounts showed that. Audrey was a fashion designer while only 17 and having limited interaction with the outside world she had a reputation of going nuclear.

Smiling slightly at the man she shook his hand back "Audrey, it's a pleasure to meet you" and at that moment she truly meant it.

It was at that moment that the overhead speakers declared the decent to new York and the brothers decided that she was theirs, no matter what they had to do.

Vincent slipped his phone from his pocket sending one simple text that started it all.

'Fin everything you can on Audrey. Flight 460 to new York seat 34. If you miss a detail you miss a loved one'.