19) please im begging you in russian

Aesthetic for this chapter

Beside me Matteo growled slightly tightening his hold on my exposed skin "you where asked a question little one" he tired to keep calm but my defiance irritated him to no end and I loved that,

"Just a little company party" I said picking some popcorn from my lap and placing it on my lips. Just then I felt Vincent snuggle into the crook of my neck.

"Tell us little one, we want to know everything" at this I laughed slightly capturing all their attention. "You dare laugh at us little one" he growled.

"Before you laugh at us think of who's name is carved in you arm" Gwaine interrupted viciously reminding me of this still fresh cuts upon my skin. I shivered slightly and they all smiled. "Why do you laugh" he said slowly.

When I sat In Silence he took my chin in his rough palm "tell us or you'll have a pretty little necklace to go along with your bracelet" he trailed his fingers across my rough skin.

"The party" I panicked saying the first thing that came to mind. Cursing myself mentally now knowing they will know where I'll be . "I was thinking about the party last year" I say slowly as to not stutter.

"What happened princess"  I blushed looking down not out of embarrassment but because of how funny I found the memory.

"I fell down the stairs while making a Cinderella entrance" I started laughing while the men looked panicked.

"Are you okay did you get hurt" they started checking over my body for injuries. One it was a year ago. Two they literally sliced open my arm and threatened to do the same to my neck twenty seconds ago.

"I'm fine I'm fine" I mumbled.

"And this part is happening again" they ask as if I was the most interesting thing they'd ever payed eyes on hanging on my every word like it was the answer to their problems.

"Yup" standing up quickly I took them by surprise  "I need to go to the bathroom" I smile and they reluctantly let me go.

"Hurry back little one" Matteo releases my wrist as i scurry away feeling their burning gazes upon my exposed skin where the t shirt falls short.

As I walk past the kitchen island I delicately and hardly noticeably push my cell phone into the pocket of the think material shirt rushing to the bathroom she locking the door tightly behind.

Think think think remember the number.

Dealing it I brought the phone to my ear nibbling on my lip out of anxiety and turning the tap on to mask the noise. I twirled my hair between the chipped nail polish of my fingers holding my breath steady so y words would come out clear.

"Привет " the deep voice spoke from down the phone.

"Джейсон, в планах изменения, это Одри, это нужно сделать завтра ... можно ли?" I speak Russian my words coming out muffle by my tears and anxiety.

"детка" the deep voice begins but I cut it off scared and hopeful.

"пожалуйста, Джексон, пожалуйста" I beg tears straining my face.

"I already on my way love" he speaks calmly and reassuringly causing the faintest hint of w smile to for on my lips.

One that vanishes ever so quickly when A rattle on the door is heard. Without thinking I hide the phone behind pill bottles in the hardly used medicine cabinet turn off the tap and flush the toilet.

But before I can reach the door once more I let out an ear piercing scream. Before me is an eight legged demons from hell.

—-third person from when Audrey left the room——

"Where you going puppy" matteos eyes scan scared over audrey his hand never leaving her waist as she tried to free herself from the presence of the trio

"I need to go to the bathroom" she blushed slightly at having to ask permission reluctantly Matteo released her all three eyes trailing her every move as she went, they knew it was over the top, but they couldn't help it the knights where obsessed with their wife

As Audrey entered the bathroom she released a steady breath as she locked the doors he knew she had no privacy but this was at the very least something she could control. Making her way to the sink she stared at her reflection, at the woman she saw, at the knights wife at a prisoner. And so she would continue with her plan this however was unknown by her husbands who sat in blissful ignorance.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts she failed to notice the large eight legged creature gracing her presence, that was until she felt the tickle of its hairs against her pale skin. and with that she screamed.

She screamed so loud and so fiercely she feared her throat would bleed, grasping at shampoo bottles she threw them with terrible aim causing glass to smash and terrible noises to echo through the mansion.

Of course the knights being the beast they are heard the commotion their hands momentarily stilling at the cries of their wife their faces pale as they ran through the halls to her.

Vincent was the first to reach white door slamming down on the handle with aggression the growls and impatient movement of his brothers far too clear from behind him. Audreys cried carried on agony to them.

Pushing past Matteo threw his body at the door, being by no means a small man the door made a horrible sound yet did not move. That was it didn't move before all three brothers threw their entire weight at the door uncaring of harming themselves their entire thoughts where on their wife.

Falling through the door the knights eyes immediately found Audrey curled up in a small ball within the bath tub.

Within moments Twain's was cradling his wife within his arms uncaring of the fight she gave to escape from the now open room and his grasp, not to mention the creature, he was so consumed by her coffee and grapefruit scent that he failed to notice that his Audrey pointed to no effect at the ceiling her finger slowly trailing down following something the knights should have bud did not pay any mind to.

As the large creature grasped onto matteos hand the man screamed, very uncharacteristically in a moment of pure panic believing it to be in the moment a threat to Audrey.

As he was not thinking clearly his actions where spontaneous catching both himself and everyone else in the room by surprise. He tossed his large tattooed hand the creature had latched onto to his left hitting Vincent in the face brutally sending the man stumbling backwards.

But before he could fall he registered the movement upon his cheek grunting trying to contain his reaction, much better than Matteo to seem manly in front of Audrey. This failed however as he threw his body forwards falling to the ground his face connecting to the marble first as the creature crawled to some unknown place.

During the commotion Audrey managed to break free running from the room leaving behind three stunned men to think back in the last thirty seconds of their life.

(Sorry I want happy with this chapter and changes the last couple paragraphs x)