20) clean up crew

Happy Halloween :))

—-Matteo—-

It's the second day of our honeymoon the third day of our marriage to the love of our life I smile in my sleep as I breath in her scent from the pillow turning over in the white silk sheets.

Orange and red sun enclosed around us as a lazy smirk rest upon my lips and I refused to open my eyes content in the moment. Instead did roll over towards my beloved my hand going over her when all of a sudden I hear a gruff Italian voice speak.

"Matteo if you don't remove your hairy ass looking bare arm from my stomach Im going to set it on fire" it said sleepily. Vincent. Looking over I saw the nearly sleeping figures of my brothers looking around the room I spotted only men's clothes upon the floor.

"Fuck" I nearly scream. Where is she. What if she's not okay. God what if something has happened to my love.

My sudden movement startles joy brothers making them shoot up in the bed their arms unconsciously searching to hold Audrey to calm their fast beating hearts. But she wasn't there.

Their faces grew pale their eyes widened as sweat began to gather upon their faces.

"Where the fuck is she" Gwaine said panicked and angered.

"Audrey" Vincent called again and again echoing through out the mansion.

Smash, the painting was of the wall. Smash. The vase was destroyed. Smash. The window, smash, the mirror, smash. Door. Smash. TV. Smash. Smash. Smash.

The entire mansion lay in ruins. She wasn't here. Each second away from her agony. Each moment I couldn't gaze upon her torture and each breath she took not of the same air horror worthy.

My brothers where worse me being the more together of the three of us. Yet to say I was together would be laughable.

The door cheeked open and there stood a serving boy no older that twenty shaking in fear at the sight before him. Within a moment Vincent had taken a gun from his holster placing lead between the boys eyes and watching as his brain and blood dripped so beautifully against the Picasso.

"He's the lucky one, I'm going to kill each and every person on this island until I find our love" one said his eyes never leaving the growing pool of crimson.

And that is exactly what we did. From water boarding to forcing a man to eat his own fingers we watched laughing relishing in the sight,

Until there was three. Me and my brothers stood within the blood soaked room amongst the bodies our angel no where in sight.

"She couldn't have got of the island without help, if she's gone she didn't go willingly, whoever took her from us is screwed" Gwaine smeared the blood across his face speaking through clenched teeth.

She would never leave us willingly.

She loves us. Our little angel.

And we are going to save her.

And this is the moment being leader of the Italian mafia became deliciously fantastic, taking out my tone the monotones ringing hardly sounded for a second before it was answered "boss".

"Find. Our. WIFE" I roared so loud my voice might have bleed if possible before throwing my phone at a wall and watching it shatter to dust of sparkling glass shards within the air. Not as satisfying as crimson but it'll do.

We are gonna save you angel. Daddy's coming to get you.

—-Audrey—-

"This is gonna hurt like hell" he stoked my cheek softly his eyes soft in the flickering light.

"I know" I breathed deep "Jason" he looked at me smiling sadly as he tightened the restraints of the chair making sure it wasn't hurting my wrists yet not letting me escape...just like I asked too..."Thankyou, I know you didn't want to be in-"

"Audrey I would die for you" he said seriously running his hand through his messy bunch of curls "I'll make it fast" he said. I knew it wasn't the first time he had done this. He was the man you called to clean up. Most Called him the janitor but to me he was always Jason.

I smiled at his from the chair more thankful than I had ever been to anyone "see you on the other side" I laughed smiling.

He paused looking me in the soul "oh there is no other side, this is it doll" and with that my heart shattered in the very same moment a needle stabbed through my skin. And a single tear escaped my now closed eye.but then I heard him whisper as if he didn't want to admit it to himself "but I'll go into the nothingness with you".

I saw his silhouette fade into the darkness.

—-Jason—-

Jason. Just Jason. Russian, 20 billionaire genius playboy philanthropist.

I stood before her knowing what had to be done my hands shook. I had killed I had slaughtered and I had buried more bodies than any man dare to admit paving pathways for Mafias and kingdoms to be forged upon.

Yet looking down on the beautiful angel before me my heart grew three sizes too large.
Taking the knife I trailed it along her skin ten minutes later i had defiled the most beloved piece of art I had ever payed eyes upon. And so I moved on to stage two placing my knife in my suit jacked and folding it over my shoulder leaving her alone in the cold dark ware house needle still within her arm and blood trickling upon her pale skin.

My heart clenched at the sight. Honey I'm gonna save you even if it kills me I thought silently throwing my gloves in a burning trash can.

My phone rang breaking the silence "boss" a dead tone rang through the other line.

"You know what to do" I hung up removing the sim from the card before biting it in half spiting the remains into the fire before warming my hands for a moment and then turning back to my car.

To say the very least I'm not the janitor.

And with that the engine roared to life the headlights breaking through the fog as I drove away the angle on my mind. Along with next weeks headlines.

'Breaking news billionaire fashion icon Audrey Fallon found alive after robbery gone wrong' the sub heading screaming 'model founder and CEO of Fallon industry has no recollection of the last three months unexplainable injuries while the young star is yet to comment on the subject'

She'll be warm and safe in her bed soon enough. I'll save her I always will.

And as I pulled up the the five seasons in New York my sports cars Rhine dimming to a hum before I pass the keys I end up alone sitting in a hotel room my heart astray with anxiety waiting for news of her 'rescue'.