17) everything is...fine

"How the hell couldn't you know we literally met on a plane" Gwaine muttered to himself between the panicked breaths but all of Audrey's focus had fallen upon her phone. As she reached for it Matteo moved it slightly from her reach causing her to bend over and slap her slightly causing her to let out a Yelp.

"No phone" he grumbles while unable to tear his gaze from her.

"B-b-bu-" she stopped short at the trips fierce gazes. "I'll make you a deal" she perked as did the ears of the three beasts. "If y-you let me a-answer the non-ext phone c-calls I won't use my phone until we are ba-a-ck from our honey moon" as the trio looked on they only saw an opportunity for their lives attention to be stolen from them. "I'll even put them on speaker" she spoke so quickly she hardly believed herself.

"Fine" Vincent grumbled reluctantly as he hit the green call button placing it on speaker on the table in front of them.

"O-o-oh m-my.....LANCE, MARK I GOT HERE SHE ANSWERED SHE ACTUALY ANSWERED...oh my god you better be dead dying or in jail with an amazing villain origin story or I am dragging you back here by you slightly too small mini skirt" Leon manage in one breath making Audrey laugh and the trio look on in jealousy.

Suddenly a crash was heard from down the hall "no I get to talk to her first" and bang followed by a mighty thud "where the fuck have you been" mark growled out.

"What was that noise" Audrey gasped in shock.

"I punched Lance in the face because he was in my way he hit the floor hard just proved I'm in better shape but enough about that fruit cake" mark rambled "did you just call me a fucking fruit cake you chair" was heard in the distant ignored by mark who simply continued "are you okay Do I need to call an ambulance" mark said worriedly into the phone his act of compassion only further irritated the trio.

"Yeah I think you broke my fucking Jose and fractured my rib" Lance groaned in the background "I WASNT TALKING TO YOU".

Suddenly a scuffle arose and Leon's calm voiced invaded the plane "Johnny came by he wants a suit so does amber who do you want"

"Johnny easily amber deserves hell for what she's done" Audrey thought about the hell johnny had endured because of hurst and has to stop herself shedding a tear. "What else" she said hurriedly knowing the business talk would soon end with the other two fighting for dominance in the background.

"The party what are you wearing" Leon said slightly more excited.

"The party what pa- oh my ever loving frick knuckles" Audrey went to slam her head on the table but was met with the rough balm of Gwaine and three curious gazes.

"You forgot"

"Of course I haven't forgot, it's just...I forgot but I'll be ready I promise and I'll arrange it with you it will be perfect don't worry" Leon sighed over the speaker and a pause entailed.

"H-h-ow are you" leone trailed off "did I do something wrong- are you" he sounded on the verge of tears everything he had bottled up ready to explode.

"Hey listen to me remember the last time we talked...." You could hear Leon sitting up the silence deafening "four weeks" before she could continue Matteo angrily hung up the phone.

"Four weeks till what baby girl" he braved her by the neck pinning her the wall of the plane her face tightly pressed to the glass so much so her skin turned white. "Don't make me punish you little one" he hummed In His ear amused and irritated.

"Nothing!" She cried in pain " just a fashion shoot" her tears salty stained his hand as he slowly brought it to brush her hair siting on his lap cradling her like a new born petting her hair and resting his lips against her head.

"Are we invited" Vincent cooed lovingly only receiving a nod as a shaky reply.

"Hug me back" Matteo growled and in her state she complied immediately causing the trio to smirk at her submission each fighting to have their hand upon her bare skin.

And as Audrey looked out upon the airplane wing she saw the destination that would forever be burned into her memory as a hell on earth. The destination to her honeymoon was approaching.

 The destination to her honeymoon was approaching

Knights honeymoon Mansion aesthetic
— Vincent—-

as we walked through the door to the secluded island I saw nothing but awe on our loves face as she almost forgot our presence. I snaked my handles around her waist pulling her tight o me inhaling her scent of pomegranate and coffee smiling to myself as I do so.

"Welcome to our home away from home my love" I whisper into her ear sending delicious chills down her spine. But before o could kiss her gorgeous lips I heard her let out a yawn so small she reminded me of a kitten.

Our little feisty Russian kitten "why don't you take a nap baby" i hummed in her ear "when you wake we will have dinner ready for you" I laughed to myself thinking how she is the most delicious meal I have ever engulfed in. Better than any five star restaurant and how I'm dying for another taste to feel her body against mine.

To watch as her eyes flutter back into her skull as we cause her pure ecstasy and her back arches as I press dealer inside of her until she is clenching so hard around me she's almost not allowing me access anymore. And I throb inside her going harder and deeper punching further wind further until I hit her cervix causing her to let out a moan that goes straight to my throbbing member and... now I'm hard...

I mentally groan at the images and I clutch her a little tighter in my arms watching in the waters reflection as her cheeks heat up as our contact obviously feeling my arousal as my brothers laugh at us with jealous eyes.

Soon she slips from me all too eager to leave. Oh baby you'll be sore for that later I chuckle shaking my head and carrying her bag to the kitchen.