2) dinner and deals

Knights office

Knights office.

—-Gwaine—-

It has been twelve whole hours since we last saw our baby girl. Seven hundred and twenty minutes since our eyes layer upon her perfect smooth skin and our moods where worse for it, our anger rising with our blood pressure. The only thing stopping us from destroying all in our path was one little phone call.

Not long after we left our sweet angel Matteo called a client of ours and after little convincing the man...graciously..agreed to drop his meeting allowing us to take his place.

My eyes trained on the wall clock, Vincent's on his wrist watch and Matteo on his laptops clock as we all silently counted down each agonising second till me next saw her.

My leg bounced on the ground, Vincent tapped his fingers and Matteo the quietest of us all sat his eyes almost threatening his laptop to tell him a later time.

"What if she is with another man right now.....or a woman" I voiced my thoughts out loud causing my brothers to turn to me with hardened features.

"She's straight you blithering idiot" Matteo growled. We where all the same yet we held differences in personality so large that we could not be considered brothers at times.

Matteo was the level headed brother the first born by five minutes. The five minutes he claimed to be the best of his life up until we met our precious little angel, he is the brother that breaths through the anger and ultimately holds us together yet he is undoubtably the most terrifying when angered. He is also a man of few words.

Vincent was second by three minutes, and undoubtably the fastest mentally and physically in comparison to my brother and I. Once he sets his mind to something he gets it wether it is money, power or our now recent but eternal love.

And myself although I am not the brightest nor the leader of this little pack I am neither dim witted or weak, like my brothers I crave blood however i not only enjoy it as they do I relish in it, I absorb the fear I create in people with my words and actions watching as the life drains from their eyes. Though admittedly I have less of a filter in the trio often speaking my mind before thinking and resulting in me seeming slow minded but only around my brothers for I know I don't have to watch my young around them. I can trust them. As I now trust her. I trust them. I trust her.

Suddenly all tapping around me stops "why would you say she is with another" Vincent says through gritted teeth.

"Think about it, she has a full schedule witch means meeting, witch means clients..." I trailed of next thing I know Matteo and Vincent look to have steam pouring from their ears as they rise from their chairs clutching their briefcases and making their way to the door with me trailing behind.

The thought of her with another be it make female or gender numeral has me wanting to rip their throats from their puny bodies.

"I think we have waited long enough" Matteo announces as we reach the door.