18) something borrowed

All aesthetics for today's chapter

I lead in the unfamiliar bed consumed with my thought the hassle and bustle of the day moving around me. If I get up I have to see them. If I don't my plan fails and I'm so very close.

I run through every detail, every scenario and I see no flaw now all I have to do is wait. As I let the hint of a smile form on my face the door flys open causing me to drop my head to see the intruder and there stands Gwaine.

"Hello love" he smiles his voice warm and love stricken and I have to fight back the urge to gag.

"привет мудак" I reply in heavy Russian. Not u defeat ding me he smiles proudly coming over so the he straddles me upon the bed his face resting in the crowd of my neck inhaling my scent.

"I really must learn your language darling so I can hear every word you say love" he smiles adoringly.

"Я знаю пять языков, о которых ты даже не слышал, ты меня никогда не поймешь, придурок." I smile lovingly back.

"English darling" he mumbles yet I know it's not a request. Suddenly I feel his hand trailing down my hips drawing invisible patterns upon my skin as his lips start to pepper my neck with delicate kisses.

His other hand supported him while his fingers tangle in my hair playing with the silky strands as his hips begin to move ever so slightly.

In disgust I move away only to be met with a sinful moan in my ear as I become painfully aware of his cock pressing into my abdomen straining against his pants so violently I can physically feel the throb of need from him sending sparks straight through me.

"You gonna be a good girl for daddy" he grunts holding me captive beneath him. And I involuntarily let out a whimper of need, When I don't answer he presses harder into me his cock gently ghosting over my clit as he does so through the confines of our clothes.
"Words" he commands but I can't my mouth falls open yet no words escape. How can I be disgusted in him yet he make me feel so sinfully good.

Suddenly without warning he stops his large hand covering my neck and squeezing just tight enough that i can't breath but not enough to hurt. Quickly and I don't know how he moves me to sit above him his hand still firmly around my neck his cock throbbing against me and his over hand holding his thumb against my clit.

"Speak you little slut or daddy won't let you cum, I'll keep you on edge until you are begging and then I won't touch you except in way that will make you hot and needy drawing it out all day until you wish for death as your release." His voice is strained and I know he need this even more than I but I also know he is telling the truth.

"Please" I beg almost sobbing to witch he raises his eyebrow challengingly and i know what he wants "please daddy make me cum" I whimper and my inner self rolls her eyes.