12) body bag, wedding dress...

—-Audrey—-

It was a split second before Gwaine encased me in his arms followed by the two other devils, my chest tightened and I felt like I was suffocating, but I'm not sure what caused it them holding me or the situation.

Without pulling apart I felt Gwaine inhale my scent from the crook of my neck sending unpleasant shivers down my spine "you have no idea how happy you've made us baby" his rich Italian voice coming out muffled.

"You must be tired love" Vincent Cooed.

"I think it's time for our little fiancé to take a nap, can't have her tired for her big day tomorrow" at this my face pales, tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.. "I can't wait to see you in that dress so pure our love" he interrupts my thoughts. The wedding is tomorrow.

That's not enough time. "Tomorrow" I manage to squeak out my Russian accent hidden no more. This caused the men to growl grabbing my waist tighter pulling me closer to their chests as if they where trying to absorb me.

"Is there a problem with that, love" Matteo spoke through gritted teeth. It may have been stupid, it may have been what kills me in the end but this was the moment I decided to play along, to survive, to wait another day before searching for freedom.

"No, no, no that's perfect the sooner we are married the s-sooner we can start our life together" as if time froze none of the men dared to make a move as if they feared the moment would slip from them before all three of the devils faces where stretched into that of pure joy.

"Oh baby, baby, baby.." Vincent mutters "you have no idea how happy you just made us" he stroked his hands through the loose strands of my dark hair.

They didn't let me go for hours holding me tight whispering what should have been sweet nothings into my ear, telling me their plans for the future, our life together. All I heard was my jail sentence. The minutes ticked by like centuries I'm their presence but all I saw in their eyes was love which made it so much worse.

When they finally let me go I broke down in my room surrounded by the plain cold black walls agains the cold wooden door my face buried in my knees. As I tilted my head back expecting to meet the cold door it was met with plastic. Looking over my shoulder I saw a body bag. No not a body bag but it might as well have been.

It was my wedding dress.

I didn't sleep. I'd be surprised to learn I even blinked last night with the way my eyes fall heavy now. But as the sun lies through the window and the satin dances in the morning breeze I am yet again reminded of the harsh reality I now face. Today is my wedding day.

Suddenly the door is opened and thee women no younger than fifty walk in smiles plastered on their faces as they go removing the body bag from the door where it has been haunting me these past eight hours.

And just like that the end of my life began.

—-third person POV—-

The brothers stood in line side by side in their extravagant suits with smiled that could not be wiped from their faces. To any onlooker it would seem like three men in love at a wedding but to those who knew the truth it was something far more dark and twisted than that. The melody of the first song soon ran out leaving slight furrows in the brows of the three. She wasn't there, she was late.

Knights suits rings, outfits and venue

The backing track for long long time played footing through the venue with its sweet relaxing tones a song the three would not soon forget. Because it was playing the moment their beloved stepped food in front of them in the most beautiful state they had ever encountered her in and at that moment they forgot her tardiness completely consumed with their love for her no doubt in their mind of those missing minutes.

They watched her hesitantly walk down the white silk isle, flowers tightly clasp in her hands and vail obstructing her eyes from the large crowd. All the men wanted to Dow at that moment was pick her up and rush her down the isle too desperate for her to be forever theirs.

But that would be too possessive, right?

So instead they watched in awe at the love of their life made her way down the isle. All whilst thoughts of love and adoration filled their mind Audrey had different ones. Ones of being trapped and her freedom robbed from her. She wasn't some helpless damsel in distress she never was. But in this moment right her in this situation she thought of the five minutes, what she had done, what she planned and what she will do.

Those five minute brought her nope, those five minutes might just be her redemption.

Audreys dress, aesthetic.

As she looked around Audrey saw no familiar faces, no loved ones, no family not that she had any family but the concept of being alone on her wedding day forced or not brought a tear to Audrey's face. She didn't want to do this no matter alone. But all she saw in the crowd was their friends, their Business partners, them.

Standing in front of them now with no one on her arm to give her away Audrey lifted her own vail passing her flowers to a near by man who looked nearly but not quit as frightening as her soon to be husbands. Her hands shook her feet ached and all she wanted to do was go home.

Did the knights notice this no. Would they have cared if they did. Also no she wasn't going to be theirs and that is all that mattered to them.

"You look ravishing love" Matteo spoke.

"Absolutely gorgeous angel" Vincent.

"Angelic princess" Gwaine all with loving gazed their worlds held nothing but truth to the.

They couldn't wait for the wedding night where as this had not yet dawned on Audrey. They had waited for the perfect moment to kiss their wife for the first time, to tell her they loved her and holding back had nearly killed them.  But now they would not hold back. They would tell her every opportunity they got, every morning, every time they fucked, every waking hour and even when she was asleep. They would make sure she knew.

Standing at the alter looking fearfully at the fur loving and possessive eyes Audrey knew the only way out was in a body bag.

She was so consumed by this thought she almost missed the shaky voice of the priest "we are gathered here today..." and just like that it began.