.29.

Since I would be helping Giselle I didn't get to go on the run which is something I didn't like but expected. Being around Campos is uncomfortable but I rather be uncomfortable than doing nothing to avenge Letty.
I drove out to the coordinates Giselle gave me. It was a penthouse outside LA where Campos mainly resided. Pulling up to the front gate, I waited for the doors to open. It was a large metal gate with intricate cameras and security settings. After I gave my name through the intercom, the tall iron bars began to part. I drove up into the garage and immediately saw Giselle, dressed in full leather, dismounting her motorcycle.
I raised my sunglasses up and placed them on top of my head as I got out of my corvette.
"Are you ready to see how the deal is done?" She asked me as I approached her.
"Are you ready to see it finished?" I raised a brow to her before crossing my arms over my chest. She glanced over her shoulder before looking back at me firmly,
"It's only a matter of time before they find out what you are up to."
"And it's only a matter before your little game ends also."
"What makes you think I'm playing a game?"
"Because you'd never be associated with some scum of the Earth like Braga. You wouldn't be connected with drugs or murder."
"You don't know what connections I had in Israel or what my life was like there."
"But I know your here getting a new start. You got immunity for turning in Kai-er. I know you came here for a new start."
"And now I can live as I please, off the map."
"By off the map you mean undetected till you call them about insight."
She paused for a second and looked around again.
"This isn't the best place to talk about things. Just be on your guard."
"Aren't I always?" I gave her a slight smirk as we made out way inside.
I remember Giselle from a brief encounter I had with her after she came to the states. I was helping track down my father's murderer. Our paths crossed when she offered valuable intel on a terrorist leader Kai-er Sal to the FBI in exchange for immunity. She didn't want any ties leading her back to Israel or the terrorist organizations that invaded her country. Last I heard she was going to try a domestic life but knowing her she'd find a way to do what she does best...spy.
Never expected to cross paths with her again but I guess it really is a small world that we live in after all.
________________________________
"Have a drink my dear." Campos said to me as I took a seat next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder as Giselle and Fenix walked in.
"The coordinates our set. They will meet Fenix at the drop off in Mexico in four hours." Giselle began as she handed Campos a GPS device.
"Excellent. We can see what these gentlemen are really made up of."
"You wont find a better team." I assured when Fenix gave a sneer, "So you say princess."
"What's the matter Fenix. Jealous that I'm higher up than you."
Campos gave a sharp laugh before shooting a warning look to Fenix.
"I think she should go to the meet up if she plans on learning how our operations work."
"Agreed, You'll ride along with Fenix to the location."
Fenix sneered intensely. I gave him a look of innocence before flipping him off.
________________________________
The drive over was uncomfortable to say the least. I stepped out of the passengers seat of Fenix car. I made eye contact with Brian and Dom and they began to approach. A sharp pain streaking up my forearm caused me to whip around.
He eyed me coldly,
"I know your game. If you try anything."
"You'll what." I spat back immediately and ripped my arm away from his grasp.
"You better watch your back Chica. You never know when you might find a bullet in it."
"Campos won't let you kill me."

Dom and Brian came up by my side. Brian had a clenched fist but he released it after a few seconds and pulled me back behind him.

"You don't touch her." Was all Dom said before turning back and heading towards his car. I turned around with him but Fenix grabbed ahold of my forearm and jerked me backwards.
"Hey!" Brian shouted charging forward only stopping when Fenix raised his gun up.
"She stays here while you do the route." He stated with a devilish smile having the gun intently focused on Brians forehead.

"Brian!" Dom called out but he didn't listen immediately. I gave Brian a small reassuring smile and nod so he knew to get the job done.
They didn't know what was about to happen......
_______________________________
"Sloppy!" Fenix criticized Dom and Brian after the dramatic weave in and out of the tunnels.
"Is that so?" Brian asked rhetorically.

"Your not in a position to mouth off.
Your here to do a run. What I say goes."

"Yeah Bossman" Dom nodded towards him firmly, "Only pussies run nitrometh!"

"What did you say?"

"Only pussies run nitromath!"

"You looked under my hood...You got some on your mind?"

Dom stood coldly, "Seventy Plymouth."
I felt my throat tighten up as I watched Dom take a few steps closer towards Fenix and I. "Her name was Letty and somebody wrecked her car."

I could feel a few tears before to form. I turned my head to the side quickly in order to blink them away but Brian noticed. He moved steadily over to my side and began to usher me towards Dom and their vehicles.

"Yeah. I wrecked her. You remember her face huh. I dont. Last time I checked it was burning. So now what?"

"I'm going to enjoy what happens next."

Suddenly a loud explosion rang out and everything was consumed in fire. Metal debris went flying and I found myself eating dust. I tug on my arm pulled my face and body out of the dirt.

"I got you! Let's go!" Brian called out as he crouched over me.
I began to run but bullets started flying.
Brian and I hit the ground together.
Dom had dove behind his car and was yelling at both of us. Brian shoved me forward yelling, "Go!" Before turning back and firing on Fenix and the others.
"Brian!" I screamed but was jerked back behind the car by Dom.
"We gotta go!" He yelled out, "Come on."
He ushered me into the car as he jumped in the drivers seat. Brian was running towards his car when got it.

"Come on! We gotta go now!" Dom yelled as Brian got in.
With that we sped off leaving Fenix and his crew to burn and flames and fire just like Letty had. For her honor and her name. We were going to finish bringing down Braga.
________________________________
Sorry for a short chapter! The next one is coming soon. Was working on these two simultaneously we are almost at the end of ACT II. Hope y'all are enjoying! Thank you for all the votes, comments and reads! I can't believe we are over 4k!!!!